The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet 400yds Uphill Lure Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
should make for an intersting days uphill sprinting.. (w00t)

looking forward to it (w00t) as are my girls i'm sure :p

:luck: :luck: to everyone

maggiemay2 said:
looking forward to it  (w00t)   as are my girls i'm sure  :p
:luck:   :luck: to everyone

should be a great day . .look forward to meeting a few old friends.. :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Ladys and Gentlemen boys and girls, children of all ages.

a big thank you to Louise from the Yorkshire Greyhound Club who kindly did the draw early as she knows how much you are all eagarly awaiting your draws.

a total of 20 dogs entered (unfortunatly a few had to withdraw due to seasons and injuries otherwise the 2nd stake would of been bigger )

STAKE 1 16 dogs

Winners Trophy kindly sponsored by APPIN Ltd

Runner Up Trophy Kinley Sponsored by SCOTTISH ALIGNMENT SERVICES.

1 ~ Starvass Moonlighting (Mr J Spears)

2 ~ High Jinx (Mr & Mrs Walsh)

3 ~ Fire Blade (Mr & Mrs Doyle)

4 ~ Strikes Oddly Suprising (Mr & Mrs Coulburn)

5 ~ Eugenie Princess (S Layfield)

6 ~ Parkstone True Blue (Mr & Mrs Roberts)

7 ~ Better Late Than Never (Miss G Openshaw)

8 ~ Pennymeadow Blackjack at Rabbitrunner (Mr N Wallbank)

9 ~ Elgadane Black Mogel (Mrs Usher)

10 ~ Rhodean Rhapsody In august (Mr & Mrs Coulburn)

11 ~ Hot Amber Belle (Mr & Mrs Doyle)

12 ~ Trudys Scrumptious Of Pennymeadow (Mr J Hutchings)

13 ~ Pennys Pictures (Mr P Hawkins)

14 ~ Cyanara Ice Saint Of Niisyf (Miss R Abbott)

15 ~ Lynperry Waterloo Boy (Mr & Mrs Smith)

16 ~ Winterfell Tinkerbelle (S Layfield)

STAKE 2 4 dogs

Winners Trophy Kindly sponsored by QUINTESSANCE

Runner Up Trophy Kindly Sponsored by PARKSTONE WHIPPETS

1 ~ Avismare Mignight Star (Mr & Mrs Coulburn)

2 ~ Courthill Coral Bracelet (Mr & Mrs Smith)

3 ~ Saucy Madam (Mr & Mrs Doyle)

4 ~ Parkstone Take A Chance (Master Kieren Roberts)

Can I remind everyone who entered that all proceeds from this event are going to the fighting funds of the test case and as such owners will be expected to still pay their entry fee if they are unable to attand on the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck: everyone for Sunday :thumbsup:

Are you excited yet Sarah. (w00t)

Really looking forward to this. Can we have some decent weather please :))

Good luck to all dogs :luck:

If it was in Lancashire then i could guarentee wind, rain, hail, but seeing as we"ll be in Yorkshire it might just be nice and sunny. 8) keep your fingers crossed everyone. :cheers:

I didnt want to mention it but....................... ARGHHHHHHHHH I'm excited!! (w00t) (w00t)

cant wait.

Will the dogs who lose in their first run get to run again ? or is it a straight knockout?

Will the dogs who lose in their first run get to run again ? or is it a straight knockout?

its the same format as the last 1,

the main is a straigh knock out but daylight allowing dogs knocked out in the 1st round will get a 2nd run.

I hope all the dogs will get a couple of runs :D

Some very good matches! Lola and Kane.... awwwwwwww bless :huggles: Lola will just have to dazzle and distract him with her long legs :- "

Dont know how mags is going to destract Meg though.... :blink:

Nice to see that Maggiemay2 can give a mention to her fellow club members in East Anglia. Or have I mis read the posts?

Ok folks i've just had confirmation that the start time will be 10.30,

so it is requestede that runners arrive at 10am as once the action gets going it will be fast and furious.

dogs will get a second run as long as there is time at the end and the slipper is happy to continue to slip.

Good luck to all those compeating the weather forcast last night is predicting the UK to be dry for Sunday (although it could change it is Britain)

for the Sat Navers amungst us if you use YO17 6TY then look out for the signs as you get close to the destination you'll get there.

I"m glad Maggie & Meg are used to each other Sarah, :huggles: as they are also running together on the 23rd, :lol: This is also Megs 1st time in slips so tell Maggie to show her how its done. :thumbsup:

i'm looking forward to seeing Beakers Cyanara Ice Saint Of Niisyf 400yds uphill should realy suit this dog he's a big strong dog that has good pace and stamina to burn and if fit should find the distance and incline no problem at all.

whats everyone elses pridictions for this event.

I predict it will be a FUN day as always with the money going to a good cause. :thumbsup: :luck: to ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back