The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet 400yds Uphill Lure Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Next time you tell me to stick my head up my own arse and xxxx off and then put the phone down me I might take offence
you started it LOL but you love me realy :huggles:

Have you counted the 2 Calenna's in that Mark?,Sienna 'n' Kane, if not they will be there :D I however will be at home puppy sitting :wub: :wub: :wub: I'll speak to you tomorrow :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Lesley* said:
Have you counted the 2 Calenna's in that Mark?,Sienna 'n' Kane, if not they will be there :D   I'll speak to you tomorrow :thumbsup:
Hey Spryer. That Kane should be good for 400 yards uphill. Is he the one to beat I wonder :thumbsup:

i am so gutted jessie wont be back in full fitnes after her season for this :(

thanks for the kind offer mark and paula, but alas your hospitality will have to wait til the parkstone vases :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
i am so gutted jessie wont be back in full fitnes after her season for this  :(
thanks for the kind offer mark and paula, but alas your hospitality will have to wait til the parkstone vases  :thumbsup:

I think they volunteered to put us up. Something like that any way (w00t)

lamping man said:
*Lesley* said:
Have you counted the 2 Calenna's in that Mark?,Sienna 'n' Kane, if not they will be there :D   I'll speak to you tomorrow :thumbsup:
Hey Spryer. That Kane should be good for 400 yards uphill. Is he the one to beat I wonder :thumbsup:

He's very fit just now Lampy :thumbsup: so he'll have a good go at it, and you know him he'll do his best no matter what :huggles:

Shame about Saturday :( I spoke to Andrea tonight and I can't make the 1st of March with the puppies, but we will be there at the new season, with the Spry back in the game :D

Yep :thumbsup: Thats good Lesley. Look forward to seeing you. :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
posh totty said:
i am so gutted jessie wont be back in full fitnes after her season for this  :(
thanks for the kind offer mark and paula, but alas your hospitality will have to wait til the parkstone vases  :thumbsup:

I think they volunteered to put us up. Something like that any way (w00t)

i know and was so looking forwards to it but all sad now coz jessie wont be ready :( , would have been fun all together having a few drinks in the evening etc , might have had to play donna up making sure she eats proper food though!!! :D

:luck: :luck: to all ..... It looks like it'll be another great day :D ....... Its just too far for us to come up as we are coming up for the Feb lure coursing as well ......

I just hope we get some decent weather

Ive just looked on the map and its between York and Scarborough thatll be fun in the snow!!!

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and some new ones too :cheers:

At least we dont need to rush back thats James' half term week so we can take our time.

Cant wait :lol: :teehee:

A camping meeting as well? now thats an idea.

16 dogs now entered for the 1st stake,

Oh i"ll have to check with Kierens school see if hes on holiday to. :cheers: I used to go to Scarborough as a kid myself, :thumbsup: Lampy you & Diane might just have to get your tent out and join us, :cheers: it"ll be like the Norths Cornwall. (w00t)

Normally the english schools are a week behind us unfortunatly that would be a hoot if we had a couple of days in Scarbourgh.

Looking forward to seeing you all

lol

Thats a prerequisite for all campsites well have plenty booze in the camper just in case.

Have you not been there before then?

Do you have a camper,caravan or are you in tents?

Do you have a camper,caravan or are you in tents?
only done a tent 1 night Paula had to stop me setting light to it at 2am :rant:

we've got a caravan :thumbsup:

have to have a look about for whats up that way with a view to a long weekend. (we can do Kieren his school sick note now :- " )

Excellent :cheers:

Ill get the caravan club book out and have a look and let you know on the phone tonight

Long weekend here we come!!

Agree about tents just couldnt go there not a chance!!!!

We like a few home comforts like a bed and a duvet and central heating!!!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back