The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet 400yds Uphill Lure Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paula Roberts said:
I predict it will be a FUN day as always with the money going to a good cause. :thumbsup:   :luck:   to ALL.
REALLY WISHED WE HAD ENTERED NOW ITS JUST A BIT TOO FAR WITH THE WORK LOAD I'VE GOT ON AT THE MO' - SHAME DIGGER AND HUGO WOULD BOTH HAVE LOVED IT. BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE, HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU ON THE 23rd. :cheers:

with a prediction like that do you want to pick my Lotto numbers for next week
i've got my numbers so should I not be there Sunday you'll know who's won the £90+ million :thumbsup:

otherwise see you all Sunday :p

maggiemay2 said:
I hope all the dogs will get a couple of runs  :D
Some very good matches! Lola and Kane.... awwwwwwww bless  :huggles:   Lola will just have to dazzle and distract him with her long legs  :- "

Dont know how mags is going to destract Meg though....  :blink:

(w00t) I have told him to concentrate on the lure and to not take any notice of those girlie tactics :*

Good luck to all runners including mine :huggles: I hope you all have a fab day :D

A PICTURE JUST FOR KANE (Calenna Taro)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Kaney boy are you sure this beautyfull girlie isnt in season! you'd better stay behind her and make sure no other boys are following her, look at those stunning long legs.

2161.jpg

Mark Roberts said:
i'm looking forward to seeing Beakers Cyanara Ice Saint Of Niisyf 400yds uphill should realy suit this dog he's a big strong dog that has good pace and stamina to burn and if fit should find the distance and incline no problem at all.
whats everyone elses pridictions for this event.

bless him no, he's been prone to intermittent lameness since his injury in november so though sound now i've not been able to get him 100% fit

you can guarantee he'll give it everything he has though :wub:

so i reckon it'll be patricks penny pictures up there in the final :thumbsup:

BTW i've room in the car if anyone wants a lift from lancs :thumbsup:

becka

BTW i've room in the car if anyone wants a lift from lancs
thats very kind,

so i'll leave my van at home and we'll all come in yours, me, Paula, Rod, Kieren 2 dogs maybe Gemma & Sky you never know Andy might like picking up as well as he's on the way and Geordie is on the route as well we might as well all save petrol and come with you :thumbsup:

EDITED TO ADD

Jeff might like a lift as well so thats about 8 people and 7 dogs OH and you and yours will there be room for butties as well :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Roberts said:
BTW i've room in the car if anyone wants a lift from lancs
thats very kind,

so i'll leave my van at home and we'll all come in yours, me, Paula, Rod, Kieren 2 dogs maybe Gemma & Sky you never know Andy might like picking up as well as he's on the way and Geordie is on the route as well we might as well all save petrol and come with you :thumbsup:

EDITED TO ADD

Jeff might like a lift as well so thats about 8 people and 7 dogs OH and you and yours will there be room for butties as well :p

absolutely :thumbsup:

i'll fit the ropey plywood trailer on the back, pop in a couple of deck chairs and a blanket and you and jeff will be right as rain... wind whistling through your locks :lol:

absolutely 
i'll fit the ropey plywood trailer on the back, pop in a couple of deck chairs and a blanket and you and jeff will be right as rain... wind whistling through your locks
thought you were going to give backward then and back out.

now would you like to elaborate on which locks the wind will be blowing through :- " hair locks or :oops:

Mark Roberts said:
absolutely 
i'll fit the ropey plywood trailer on the back, pop in a couple of deck chairs and a blanket and you and jeff will be right as rain... wind whistling through your locks
thought you were going to give backward then and back out.

now would you like to elaborate on which locks the wind will be blowing through :- " hair locks or :oops:

:blink: thats up to you me dear, just be cautious of frost bite going over the moors :lol:

Mark Roberts said:
A PICTURE JUST FOR KANE (Calenna Taro)>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Kaney boy are you sure this beautyfull girlie isnt in season! you'd better stay behind her and make sure no other boys are following her, look at those stunning long legs.

2161.jpg

Kane says granted she's a fine looking female 8) but its much too early in the day to start cheating on his wife n kids :huggles:

He'll give her babies if she wants but he can't promise a long term relationship :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
Nice to see that Maggiemay2 can give a mention to her fellow club members in East Anglia. Or have I mis read the posts?
eh?? wasnt aware i'd said anything to upset anyone or warrent this??

perhaps someone can explain for me...

*Lesley* said:
Mark Roberts said:
A PICTURE JUST FOR KANE (Calenna Taro)>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

2161.jpg

Kane says granted she's a fine looking female 8) but its much too early in the day to start cheating on his wife n kids :huggles:

He'll give her babies if she wants but he can't promise a long term relationship :thumbsup:

awwwwwwwww how cute :wub: o:) i wont encourage her to be naughty and steal sprys hubby.... but i cant guarantee that tart lola wont still give it a try!

beaker said:
Mark Roberts said:
i'm looking forward to seeing Beakers Cyanara Ice Saint Of Niisyf 400yds uphill should realy suit this dog he's a big strong dog that has good pace and stamina to burn and if fit should find the distance and incline no problem at all.
whats everyone elses pridictions for this event.

bless him no, he's been prone to intermittent lameness since his injury in november so though sound now i've not been able to get him 100% fit

you can guarantee he'll give it everything he has though :wub:

so i reckon it'll be patricks penny pictures up there in the final :thumbsup:

BTW i've room in the car if anyone wants a lift from lancs :thumbsup:

becka

"so i reckon it'll be patricks penny pictures up there in the final :thumbsup: "

Thanks Becka, but the way she is at the moment she'll have all on getting out of slips, how come im the only person to have a bitch thats pre AND post menstrual plus she has decided that is better to pull up 20 yards from the finish line so that she doesnt get bumped :clown: anyway still looking forward to it should be a good days sport

[SIZE=21pt]SAFE JOURNEY TO EVERYONE[/SIZE]

Leaving later so see you all there.

SSSSOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trophy1.jpg

Great trophy Patrick but can I ask how long you left it cooking for.

Lovely trophy Patrick, :thumbsup: many thanks for getting the sponsorship Shona, :cheers:

Only one more sleep. (w00t)

:luck: everyone. :huggles:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back