The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet 400yds Uphill Lure Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: thought you where staying in Burnley, which i know is nowhere near the event, maybe better to stay in the middle of nowhere, and be closer to the event, :blink: have a safe journey, and a good nights sleep. :cheers:

Paula Roberts said:
:lol:   thought you where staying in Burnley, which i know is nowhere near the event, maybe better to stay in the middle of nowhere, and be closer to the event, :blink:   have a safe journey, and a good nights sleep. :cheers:
[SIZE=21pt]BLACKBURN[/SIZE]

You just swore using the wrong B word!!!!!! :rant: personal issues between Blackburn and Burnley fans!!!!

Decided we were better being nearer

Then we cant be late!!! :lol:

Below are the trophys for Stake 2 Winner Kindly sponsored by Quintessance (left) runner up kindly sponsored by Parkstone Whippets (right)

Hope everyone had a good day at this event which as ive said before is being run to raise funds for a very good cause.

(come onm Shona get a picture of Stake 1's runner up trophy on before you leave :thumbsup: )

dont forget to have the kettle on for when I arrive :thumbsup:

trophys_005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You just swore using the wrong B word!!!!!!  personal issues between Blackburn and Burnley fans!!!!
[SIZE=21pt]FIGHT [/SIZE]

FIGHT

FIGHT

:oops: Sorry Shona but both the B words are the same place to me. :wacko: never been much good with geography or direction for that matter, :teehee: do you think thats why Mark got a sat nav. :- "

A big THANK YOU to Quintessence (Jenny) for suppling the lovely trophy for the 2nd stake, :cheers: I know a certain little boy and his dog have there eye on it. :- "

Now I need to go and get the van packed

Where did I put that baseball bat!!!!!!! :- " :huggles:

See you all very soon

lol

Thouight you were loading the van? you just cant stay away can you LOL

Check list

Beer CH

Bacon CH

Eggs CH

Trophy CH

Child CH

Boots CH

Now where are the oh and the dogs????

Still working theres a surprise!!!!!! :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Update[/SIZE]

Unfortunatly "Better Late Than Never" has had to be withdrawn from the meeting due to having come in season last night.

Mark Roberts said:
[SIZE=14pt]Update[/SIZE]
Unfortunatly "Better Late Than Never" has had to be withdrawn from the meeting due to having come in season last night.

always doing things last minute :lol:

one more sleep to go!!!!! -_- wooooooooooooooo!! (w00t) (w00t)

not that i'm looking forward to it or owt... :- "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back