The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Devon Festival 2009

kenny m said:
Vicky said:
There is no need to keep going round and round with this topic.I'm sure if people do as we are and wait a few days to see the contents of Whippet News, all our questions will hopefully be answered.

well vicky thats what i said at the end of my post but milly quotes me,dont need him quoteing me,hes under a ban,not me,i havent cheated,and then he says the devon commitees taken note,who them like?think the best thing for you to do is take this topic off,the man only posts to have a dig at the other commitee,

You must be party to more knowledge than the rest of us then Kenny, for as I understood it, he was banned for his behaviour, unless you know different? Anything else is libellous I would have thought?

chris

Christmas is not far off now

think its time for some ----

to be practising how to get into the

Peace and Good Will onto others Mode ---

You may even find it benificial to your own enjoyment--as well as others --

A little less negative aggression vented from behind a computer screen /might actually be good for everyone in the sport

try using all that wasted energy getting your dogs fit ---they will definately benefit from it

What Karen wrote earlier is right

Surely someones memory can be kept alive anywhere.......and widened?

Isn't that the heart of whippet racing? travelling and competing?

And to be honest this discussion could become quite distasteful....

Not sure K9 is the place to be falling out/using someones name who has past away.

So come on act like adults not infants and put it to bed ---

Steve

rob67 said:
kenny m said:
Vicky said:
There is no need to keep going round and round with this topic.I'm sure if people do as we are and wait a few days to see the contents of Whippet News, all our questions will hopefully be answered.

well vicky thats what i said at the end of my post but milly quotes me,dont need him quoteing me,hes under a ban,not me,i havent cheated,and then he says the devon commitees taken note,who them like?think the best thing for you to do is take this topic off,the man only posts to have a dig at the other commitee,

You must be party to more knowledge than the rest of us then Kenny, for as I understood it, he was banned for his behaviour, unless you know different? Anything else is libellous I would have thought?

chris a bans a ban,i know the same as other members on here,will say no more :thumbsup:

chris

weathergirls said:
weathergirls said:
WHO IS THE NEW DEVON COMMITTEE and why has the NNWRF JUNE STEELE MEMORIAL BEEN EXCLUDED the NWRF has always been part of the Devon festival from the begining and the JUNE STEELE OPEN was created to be staged at Devon in memory of June
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

these are the only 2 questions I have asked on this topic the 2nd one Ithink we all know the answer to the 1st yet unanswered maybe I should put it another way

who else is on the committee with

Geoff Fletcher

Marie Mottram

Vicky Harper

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please do not put 2 & 2 together and bring my name into the new committee.

I did however help Chris out this year at the English Derby and would be more than willing to do so again and anyone else who asks for my help at opens.

Vicky said:
weathergirls said:
weathergirls said:
WHO IS THE NEW DEVON COMMITTEE and why has the NNWRF JUNE STEELE MEMORIAL BEEN EXCLUDED the NWRF has always been part of the Devon festival from the begining and the JUNE STEELE OPEN was created to be staged at Devon in memory of June
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

these are the only 2 questions I have asked on this topic the 2nd one Ithink we all know the answer to the 1st yet unanswered maybe I should put it another way

who else is on the committee with

Geoff Fletcher

Marie Mottram

Vicky Harper

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please do not put 2 & 2 together and bring my name into the new committee.

I did however help Chris out this year at the English Derby and would be more than willing to do so again and anyone else who asks for my help at opens.

as have i for yeras and will again this year if chris requires it :thumbsup:

kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
Vicky said:

chris a bans a ban,i know the same as other members on here,will say no more :thumbsup:

chris

As far as i was aware kenny, bans are for specific reasons, so unless you have any more info re geoffs ban being for his behaviour and nothing else, then I expect writing no more would be a good thing.

chris

weathergirls said:
not putting anything together  and never mentioned the derby loads of people help outjust asking a question the 3 names are who Ive been told are part of the new Devon committee in a phone call I received on Tuesday evening to inform me that Devon was OFF next year  would like to know who the full committe is  why should it need to be so secretive

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First i knew about Devon was Wednesday night the same as everyone else. The rest i don't know :wacko:

rob67 said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
Vicky said:

chris

As far as i was aware kenny, bans are for specific reasons, so unless you have any more info re geoffs ban being for his behaviour and nothing else, then I expect writing no more would be a good thing.

chris

If you are under a ban from either body you are not allowed to run at devon or the english derby.

Thats how it has been for the past few years anyway.

rob67 said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
Vicky said:

chris

chris

a bans a ban,be it whatever chris,and like you if i want to post a comment on k9 i will,and you will not sugest any otherwise,all i ever post comments on k9 about,is what has already been wrote,i say to you go look back at other posts and look,there is statements about why mr flletcher was given a ban,thanks,kenny :thumbsup:

kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
Vicky said:

chris a bans a ban,i know the same as other members on here,[SIZE=14pt]will say no more [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

chris

chris

[SIZE=14pt]a bans a ban,be it whatever [/SIZE]chris,and like you if i want to post a comment on k9 i will,and you will not sugest any otherwise,all i ever post comments on k9 about,is what has already been wrote,i say to you go look back at other posts and look,there is statements about why mr flletcher was given a ban,thanks,kenny :thumbsup:

Sorry Kenny, you were the one who suggested you weren't gonna say anymore, just agreeing with you :( and it was you that said the ban was for cheating, glad to see you have taken that back.

chris

rob67 said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
Vicky said:

chris a bans a ban,i know the same as other members on here,[SIZE=14pt]will say no more [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

chris

chris

[SIZE=14pt]a bans a ban,be it whatever [/SIZE]chris,and like you if i want to post a comment on k9 i will,and you will not sugest any otherwise,all i ever post comments on k9 about,is what has already been wrote,i say to you go look back at other posts and look,there is statements about why mr flletcher was given a ban,thanks,kenny :thumbsup:

Sorry Kenny, you were the one who suggested you weren't gonna say anymore, just agreeing with you :( and it was you that said the ban was for cheating, glad to see you have taken that back.

chris

lol chris,like i say i read and post,i could go back a week or so and get the posts off,...but will let you win,,cant be bothered iam not the one under a BAN, :thumbsup:

it's livened up on here, it was getting a bit boring :- " :lol: :lol: :- "

DENISE BAILEY said:
i had a handful said:
Junes spirit and soul are at Devon it's where it should be run, thougtless and selfish :rant:   LES.

:thumbsup: ..I did suggest to John Meads to ask the New Devon Committee to allow this open to be run still ...in Junes Memorial

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not a member or a committee person for the Devon and Somerset W.R.C.

therefore i have no sway as to what does what or who does what.

Quite frankly, all who would like to change things can also work for the good of whippet racing, things have always been political in whippet racing.

If needs be to accommodate the June Steele Open the I.R.G. will stand down there open day at Devon, I promise i will not moan, groan or feel hard done to if this happens, their are always other dates

john m said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
i had a handful said:
Junes spirit and soul are at Devon it's where it should be run, thougtless and selfish :rant:   LES.

:thumbsup: ..I did suggest to John Meads to ask the New Devon Committee to allow this open to be run still ...in Junes Memorial

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not a member or a committee person for the Devon and Somerset W.R.C.

therefore i have no sway as to what does what or who does what.

Quite frankly, all who would like to change things can also work for the good of whippet racing, things have always been political in whippet racing.

If needs be to accommodate the June Steele Open the I.R.G. will stand down there open day at Devon, I promise i will not moan, groan or feel hard done to if this happens, their are always other dates

Well put (John Common Sense Meades) always the GENT

Steve

kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
Vicky said:

chris

chris

chris

lol chris,like i say i read and post,i could go back a week or so and get the posts off,...but will let you win,,cant be bothered iam not the one under a BAN, :thumbsup:
this Kenny bloke likes Geoff Flecther he keeps going on i thought my 4 kids were bad :blink: :lol:

daznsar said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
Vicky said:

chris

chris

chris

this Kenny bloke likes Geoff Flecther he keeps going on i thought my 4 kids were bad :blink: :lol:

go play with your click :clown:

can someone please tell me how the Devon Festival 2009 subject got turned into a slanging match, he said, she said, he did, she did, ffs pack it in and get on with whippet racing some of us are sick and tired of hearing about the ban do you think that this is doing whippet racing any good.

yes i'm upset about the english derby i had my say and that was that, a few people keep bringing up what happened to geof ENOUGH i my self am thinking of leaving k9 because of all the bickering if you want to keep going on about geof then keep it in a subject on its own.

a lot of us were not there and can not comment on what happened all we get is he said this they did this and whatever , why can we not just get on with what we all love and that is racing whippets

Tony

Doobryfirkin said:
can someone please tell me how the Devon Festival 2009 subject got turned into a slanging match, he said, she said, he did, she did, ffs pack it in and get on with whippet racing some of us are sick and tired of hearing about the ban do you think that this is doing whippet racing any good.yes i'm upset about the english derby i had my say and that was that, a few people keep bringing up what happened to geof ENOUGH i my self am thinking of leaving k9 because of all the bickering if you want to keep going on about geof then keep it in a subject on its own.

a lot of us were not there and can not comment on what happened all we get is he said this  they did this and whatever , why can we not just get on with what we all love and that is racing whippets

Tony

well said, but don't leave k9 it will get better HONEST it will :thumbsup: :lol:

JOHNG said:
Doobryfirkin said:
can someone please tell me how the Devon Festival 2009 subject got turned into a slanging match, he said, she said, he did, she did, ffs pack it in and get on with whippet racing some of us are sick and tired of hearing about the ban do you think that this is doing whippet racing any good.yes i'm upset about the english derby i had my say and that was that, a few people keep bringing up what happened to geof ENOUGH i my self am thinking of leaving k9 because of all the bickering if you want to keep going on about geof then keep it in a subject on its own.

a lot of us were not there and can not comment on what happened all we get is he said this  they did this and whatever , why can we not just get on with what we all love and that is racing whippets

Tony

well said, but don't leave k9 it will get better HONEST it will :thumbsup: :lol:

what is the point of staying on k9 when all we get is bickering and 9 times out of ten about the same subject it does not matter what the subject it all ways goes the same way and what has gone on in the past the moderaters can not sit there 24/7 they have a life to lead why can you lot moderate your selfs you are supposed to be aldults we that is all i have to say if i say anymore i will end up like the rest of them

Tony

Back