kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
Vicky said:
There is no need to keep going round and round with this topic.I'm sure if people do as we are and wait a few days to see the contents of Whippet News, all our questions will hopefully be answered.

well vicky thats what i said at the end of my post but milly quotes me,dont need him quoteing me,hes under a ban,not me,i havent cheated,and then he says the devon commitees taken note,who them like?think the best thing for you to do is take this topic off,the man only posts to have a dig at the other commitee,

You must be party to more knowledge than the rest of us then Kenny, for as I understood it, he was banned for his behaviour, unless you know different? Anything else is libellous I would have thought?

chris a bans a ban,i know the same as other members on here,[SIZE=14pt]will say no more [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

chris

As far as i was aware kenny, bans are for specific reasons, so unless you have any more info re geoffs ban being for his behaviour and nothing else, then I expect writing no more would be a good thing.

chris

[SIZE=14pt]a bans a ban,be it whatever [/SIZE]chris,and like you if i want to post a comment on k9 i will,and you will not sugest any otherwise,all i ever post comments on k9 about,is what has already been wrote,i say to you go look back at other posts and look,there is statements about why mr flletcher was given a ban,thanks,kenny :thumbsup:

Sorry Kenny, you were the one who suggested you weren't gonna say anymore, just agreeing with you :( and it was you that said the ban was for cheating, glad to see you have taken that back.

chris

lol chris,like i say i read and post,i could go back a week or so and get the posts off,...but will let you win,,cant be bothered iam not the one under a BAN, :thumbsup:
this Kenny bloke likes Geoff Flecther he keeps going on i thought my 4 kids were bad :blink: :lol:

go play with your click :clown:

if u want to get personal Kenny dont do it behind a key board do it to my face c what u get. u go on about this ban like a little girl r u scared of people with good dogs. Well get as many people as u can banned who has good dogs and u just might get what u r after A WINNING DOG U :clown:

think kennys won enough with his brill little bitch fly baby this year :thumbsup:

daznsar said:
kenny m said:
daznsar said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
rob67 said:
kenny m said:
Vicky said:
There is no need to keep going round and round with this topic.I'm sure if people do as we are and wait a few days to see the contents of Whippet News, all our questions will hopefully be answered.

well vicky thats what i said at the end of my post but milly quotes me,dont need him quoteing me,hes under a ban,not me,i havent cheated,and then he says the devon commitees taken note,who them like?think the best thing for you to do is take this topic off,the man only posts to have a dig at the other commitee,

You must be party to more knowledge than the rest of us then Kenny, for as I understood it, he was banned for his behaviour, unless you know different? Anything else is libellous I would have thought?

chris a bans a ban,i know the same as other members on here,[SIZE=14pt]will say no more [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

chris

As far as i was aware kenny, bans are for specific reasons, so unless you have any more info re geoffs ban being for his behaviour and nothing else, then I expect writing no more would be a good thing.

chris

[SIZE=14pt]a bans a ban,be it whatever [/SIZE]chris,and like you if i want to post a comment on k9 i will,and you will not sugest any otherwise,all i ever post comments on k9 about,is what has already been wrote,i say to you go look back at other posts and look,there is statements about why mr flletcher was given a ban,thanks,kenny :thumbsup:

Sorry Kenny, you were the one who suggested you weren't gonna say anymore, just agreeing with you :( and it was you that said the ban was for cheating, glad to see you have taken that back.

chris

lol chris,like i say i read and post,i could go back a week or so and get the posts off,...but will let you win,,cant be bothered iam not the one under a BAN, :thumbsup:
this Kenny bloke likes Geoff Flecther he keeps going on i thought my 4 kids were bad :blink: :lol:

go play with your click :clown:

if u want to get personal Kenny dont do it behind a key board do it to my face c what u get. u go on about this ban like a little girl r u scared of people with good dogs. Well get as many people as u can banned who has good dogs and u just might get what u r after A WINNING DOG U :clown:

:thumbsup:

Doobryfirkin said:
JOHNG said:
Doobryfirkin said:
can someone please tell me how the Devon Festival 2009 subject got turned into a slanging match, he said, she said, he did, she did, ffs pack it in and get on with whippet racing some of us are sick and tired of hearing about the ban do you think that this is doing whippet racing any good.yes i'm upset about the english derby i had my say and that was that, a few people keep bringing up what happened to geof ENOUGH i my self am thinking of leaving k9 because of all the bickering if you want to keep going on about geof then keep it in a subject on its own.

a lot of us were not there and can not comment on what happened all we get is he said this  they did this and whatever , why can we not just get on with what we all love and that is racing whippets

Tony

well said, but don't leave k9 it will get better HONEST it will :thumbsup: :lol:

what is the point of staying on k9 when all we get is bickering and 9 times out of ten about the same subject it does not matter what the subject it all ways goes the same way and what has gone on in the past the moderaters can not sit there 24/7 they have a life to lead why can you lot moderate your selfs you are supposed to be aldults we that is all i have to say if i say anymore i will end up like the rest of them

Tony

Tony I feel the same as you, its not evan worth reading, They should all sit on the naughty step and grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:
now i know what ken meant when he said get on that step gary (w00t) last year in devon pauly :D

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :sweating:

Agree with those that have called for common sense on here :thumbsup: ,after having read the last few pages of this topic think folk ought to take a few deep breaths,then reply, it helps.Instead of going round the houses will put it as I see it.For whatever reason (roll on the whippet news)the Derby has been moved from Newton Aycliffe to Devon.Whether some like it or not that is where it is to be held.It is bound not to please everybody as happens with all events.Remember all the moaning about Worcester and the champs :- " afterwards everybody was full of praises and quite rightly so :thumbsup:

Now the next issue The June Steel Open (have said I will put it as I see it)Cannot see Geoff holding an NNWRF event at Devon for obvious reasons.(Who would put an event on that you can't run at)but looking back on this topic I saw the pic Geoff put up and can only guess that June Steele will be remembered at Devon.It looks like Geoff isn't posting until after the Whippet News has come out,so we'll have to wait and see.Don't intend posting on this topic again has at the moment it leaves a very bad taste in your mouth :(

Don't intend posting on this topic again has at the moment it leaves a very bad taste in your mouth (Quote from Karen)

You been sucking Georges toes again Karen, you naughty girl :- " :clown: :cheers:

john m said:
Don't intend posting on this topic again has at the moment it leaves a very bad taste in your mouth (Quote from Karen)You been sucking Georges toes again Karen, you naughty girl :- "  :clown:   :cheers:

:x Trust you :lol:

rob67 said:
kenny m said:
Vicky said:

chris

Correct Chris :thumbsup: My ban from the fed was for my bad behaviour, and the ban is to run from October the 12th 2008 until the 12th of April 2009, if the English Derby was still being held up north, I could still have ran my dogs in it :oops:

i havent got it upstairs @ the mo but its to do with the council geoff and they r only allowed 2 have it @ aycliffe every 4 years now so next time it will b or cud b there is 2012 and they have to let the council know 2 years earlier 2010. im still gutted its gone to devon coz i cant go :( but it cant b helped that its had to leave aycliffe. :(

there will be a lot cant go cazz we cant go as me like u cant get time off in june coz its term time :b

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping to drive down on the Saturday morning, park up in the car somewhere on Saturday night, stay on Sunday for Consolation then go home Sunday after racing :sweating:

You're only young once after all and we've been racing 6yrs and never been able to go to Devon so I'd like to make the trip at least once. Though 7 dogs and two people in a Fiat Punto ... could be interesting :unsure:

Back