The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sup Rch Bound Too X 2x Rchtwo Faced

:sweating: COME ON GIRL PUSH A LITTLE MORE FOR A PRECIOUS BITCH PUPPY! :luck:

At last! Well done and congratz. Hope all are ok and hope she's hiding a little girl as a last surprise! :luck: :luck:

Well i think she is finished with the 3 dogs all three will be staying in the family mum kim and nan, bobby is sharing them all (w00t) hes got control over naming kims puppy hahahahaha

well done tora bin checkin last few days now shes finaly had them best of luck to the new owners look forward to seeing these grow up :thumbsup:

well done tora and of cause sadie,karen,kim great news good luck to you all :luck: :clown: :thumbsup: geoff

Congratulations girls, Tora and Bobby of course. Wishing you loads of luck :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Yipee,well done Tora :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You can all relax now :sweating: :lol: I'm so pleased everything has gone well,and not surprised the little sweeties will all be staying in the family.Although George was starting to dig deep into his pocket and i'm sure I saw a note and not a coin Karen (w00t) :lol: The very best of :luck: to you all you deserve it :thumbsup:

Yay well done tora, Glad everything went well. Three little boys, Can't wait to see the pics. :luck: :thumbsup: now you just have to decide who gets which one.

Woohoo way to go Tora. Best of luck for the little baby boys :wub:

Congratulations and good luck with your new babies

Elaine

Sorry i cant do pics tonight Yvonne they would be blurred just opened a bottle of wine to celebrate (yes i know its unusual for me to be having a drink but sometimes one is deserved lol ) no truthfully no batteries for camera :wacko: . Only a couple more days on the sofa now till i know she's settled and happy then i go go back to my bed, tell you i'm knackered but its all worth it now. Thank you for letting us use Mickey and seems i'm going into dogs now, but i really don't care i'm so pleased we got Tora babies can't believe no particoloureds blacks and a white, they camouflaged laid on their mum - i'm sure it won't be long before your fed up of seeing pics of them when the girls get started lol :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yipee,well done Tora :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You can all relax now :sweating: :lol: I'm so pleased everything has gone well,and not surprised the little sweeties will all be staying in the family.Although George was starting to dig deep into his pocket and i'm sure I saw a note and not a coin Karen (w00t) :lol: The very best of :luck: to you all you deserve it :thumbsup:
Bloody hell Karen, George would have been raising the stakes if it was paper money he was getting out (w00t) :thumbsup: Kims already picked hers so its me and mum who gotta sort out whos having which of the others, but it really don't matter does it cos we all as one really :D

Thanks everyone else too for good luck wishes :thumbsup:

The 3 babies are gorgeous even if i do say so myself. Bobby has chosen the one for me and is now working on the names, which i may live to regret. I've seen the list of names so far and Ben10, Humphrey and Glenn are to name a few which i'm not too keen on lol but i will stick to my word and my boy will be called whatever Bobby fancies in a few days lol :sweating:

Kim x

really pleased your keeping them :thumbsup: i get to see them all every week or so :thumbsup: Bobby will pick a great name for your boy !!

Ok just a couple of pics not that good cos there off my phone

toraandpups3.jpg

toraandpups2.jpg

toraandpups.jpg

Think kim weighed them but she will have to update when shes next on (w00t)

i weighed them just before i left mums.

1st born- all black - 9 oz

2nd born- white - 12 oz

3rd born- all black, with white tip which is MINE whoop- 10 oz

Back