The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sup Rch Bound Too X 2x Rchtwo Faced

Absolutely delighted for you all!! :D

Pups look gorgeous :wub: I'm glad they're all staying with the family, should be some good banter with rivalry in the future!! (w00t)

Well done Mummy Tora.

And BOBBYS kimmy lol he read that and now slammed down in bed with face on :wacko:

YES YES AND Bobby's puppy too, sorry Bob didnt mean to forget u, its cos i'm excited x

:wub: BEAUTIFUL BABIES- SHAME, NO BITCH, BUT WHAT THE HELL THE'RE ALL HEALTHY, GOOD BIRTH WEIGHTS AND COULDN'T ASK FOR BETTER PEOPLE TO BE LOOKING OUT FOR THEIR WELFARE!

SO GLAD YOU'RE KEEPING THEM IN THE FAMILY, AS IT SHOULD BE. I JUST CAN'T WAIT NOW TO BREED AT THE END OF THE YEAR, IF ALL GOES WELL I'LL GET A LITTLE GIRL - ! !IF NOT THEN SOMEONE WILL HAVE A

NICE DOG PUPPY! ALL THESE PUPPY PICTURES JUST MAKE ME MORE BROODY! GOOD LUCK WITH THEM. I KNOW YOU'LL DO THEM PROUD! :wub:

:wub: BEAUTIFUL BABIES- SHAME, NO BITCH, BUT WHAT THE HELL THE'RE ALL HEALTHY, GOOD BIRTH WEIGHTS AND COULDN'T ASK FOR BETTER PEOPLE TO BE LOOKING OUT FOR THEIR WELFARE!SO GLAD YOU'RE KEEPING THEM IN THE FAMILY, AS IT SHOULD BE. I JUST CAN'T WAIT NOW TO BREED AT THE END OF THE YEAR, IF ALL GOES WELL I'LL GET A LITTLE GIRL - ! !IF NOT THEN SOMEONE WILL HAVE A

NICE DOG PUPPY! ALL THESE PUPPY PICTURES JUST MAKE ME MORE BROODY! GOOD LUCK WITH THEM. I KNOW YOU'LL DO THEM PROUD! :wub:
Thank you for your nice words :) and good luck for the end of the year :thumbsup:

so pleased all went well 4 u and u have 3 gorgeous babies. god help u choosing although ive got nine to choose from lol thinking of keeping 3 of mine but i dont know yet i love them all. congratz to tora xxx :luck:

Love the pictures they are so :wub: and Tora looks well relaxed. :luck: with them all :))

they are lovely and you got my black dog lol cant wait to see them running round hope there as good as my boys :devil: :devil: lol so whos having who

I'm having the black dog that has got a white tip on his tail, little white bit on his nose and a white chest, my mum and nan can fight it out between themselves who gets which of the others lol we all race together and class them as our own anyway.

I'm still waiting on Bobby to decide on a name yet

Awww they are gorgeous :wub: but didn't expect them to be anything else out of Tora and my little mate Mickey.I expect pics everyday :lol:

Congratulations, and well done Tora,

best of luck with them :luck: whoever gets which one I expect you will all be there each time they run shouting each others on. :thumbsup:

Congratulations and well done to Tora. Good Luck with the pups - they are all gorgeous :wub:

I waited for everything to be ok before I congratulated tor a she was top class on track I sure her pups will be champs goodluck girls :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone. I know what you mean Lyndon, I bit the bullet and actually went to bed last night for first time for over a week, was so relieved when i got up and saw 3 fat lil boys suckling away on mummy Tora, maybe i will actually sleep tonight, that would be a bonus :thumbsup: I am beginning to wonder if whippets are really good for me lol :thumbsup:

a couple more pics of the puppies no individual ones yet tho cos i dont wanna upset Tora by moving them and touching them to much :thumbsup:

whitepuppy2.jpg

whitepuppy.jpg

puppy5.jpg

puppy2.jpg

puppy1.jpg

Bobby has named kims (the little black one with bit of white on his nose) Thunder lol dunno if it will end up sticking cos dont think kim is keen on the name lol but she did put Bobs in control hahaha he might even change his mind yet (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking pups :thumbsup: Love the white one :wub:

Good luck with them :luck:

aww they r lush. loving the name thunder too. ive named nearly all of mine. :thumbsup:

Back