The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sup Rch Bound Too X 2x Rchtwo Faced

Right Tora you can start now, James will be home soon so i can come up and sit with you now he can have kids lol

View attachment 70698Does this bitch look like its ready to give birth???

This was taken last night, she was meant to be in her whelping box but decided sleeping on the sofa with mum was a better idea x

All I can say Karen is that I blame "the parents" LOL. Just tell her to hurry up now cos I'm fed up of keep updating my iPod -like every ten mins! (w00t)

Looks like your in for another night on the settee Karen :))

come on Tory we want pups and the size of her 6 of them lol

Come on Kaern give us an up date are you still waiting :))

Still waiting, she's not rushing things lol

I've heard of making most of xtra hour but this is taking it too far now Tora. Come on we're waiting, waiting,waiting............ lol :thumbsup:

Karen have you got any news yet :sweating:

Hiya all its Sadie on standby for midwife duties but still nothing yet mum and kim back at work so here i am WAITING ...... :sweating:

Hiya all its Sadie on standby for midwife duties but still nothing yet mum and kim back at work so here i am WAITING ...... :sweating:
You rotten devil Sadie,thought Tora had,had her babies with you posting :lol: God talk about keeping us all waiting :sweating: Is she showing any signs at all yet?

Well kinda lol for you who know what mine and Tora's relationship is like this is very differnt here she is all loved up and cant get close enough to me but usually if shes near me its to bite me so being loving to me is different lol

loving.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0350.jpg

She has been doing abit of nesting this morning so we will see :sweating:

sadie x

Awww bless her.PMSL Sadie bet your hoping Karen's home before she starts,just incase she reverts back and decides to take a chunk out of your fingers :lol:

only just on here been texting your mum bet she's fed up of me lol !! tell Tora shes at vets tonight if there no pups that will get her going lol

Well good news Tora has had 3 puppies all dogs 2 little black and 1 bigger all white apart from a lil tiny dot on his ear (w00t) we think she may have done now but Bobby is still hoping for 1 more so he can have one ;)

xxx

brill news :thumbsup: told you it would work talk of going to vet did it lol come on then tora 1 more you can do it lol :sweating:

Congratulations to all of you. I think Bobby should just pinch one for himself anyway :lol:

Come on Tora wheres your little girl :)) glad thet are arriving safely :))

Back