The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sup Rch Bound Too X 2x Rchtwo Faced

nikki is the same ( 2 days further in pup) old mitch told peter to get a tape measure and put it round her rub cage/middle and do this each week and u shud c a difference if shes in pup. im going to give it a try. r u getting yours scanned?

Last edited by a moderator:
mum never sees any little signs anyway lol even when you can tell they in pup mums seems to find a way of talking herself into thinking maybe they not hahaha

[/quot

so what do you think then :unsure: is she ? is'nt she :unsure: lol

hows tora doing? is she getting big yet? nikki is waddling now shes that big lol

hahaha yeah tora is getting big i hope it is babies and mums not just been feeding her up lol i took some pics the other day so will try and get them on soon :thumbsup:

6 isnt too big hope u r right. look forward to seeing toras pics. :luck:

where are the pic's :thumbsup: cant wait for more mickey pup's hope there not as mad as my 2 :sweating:

(w00t) Sadie you know me dont like to be wrong so she might be but on the other hand she might not be :teehee:although she is a bit biiigggeerr than she was a few weeks ago maybe thats cos she's being a little bit spoilt, only a little bit though!!!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yvonne, what do you think??? Is she, isn't she????

tora_belly.jpg

Good luck girl there looks few in there one each 4 at least :thumbsup:

Oh my Lordy Tora, I think you have got more than 4 in there. I bet they are all little crackers too :thumbsup:

No not long now (Thursday or Friday due date)I've got a week off work and have spent all day today just watching her tummy, theres plenty of movement going on in there, Tora's loving it eating and sleeping what more does a whippet want lol She's really settled in her new whelping box so just waiting now :sweating:

Will keep you informed :thumbsup:

thought u were going to say she has had them there. lol nikkis due today but as yet nothing happening. good luck :luck:

Been at mums most of the day Tora gone very quiet to her normal self shes following mum round like a little lost lamb took a couple of pics of her...me n Bob and im certain kim are all on stand by waiting for a phone call hahaha

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0314.jpg

Sadie, I'll bloody kill you :angry: Well she has polished off all her tea and is back laid flat out in her bed so i would go to bed and wait till tomorrow and lets face it she was a week late last time lol

Back