The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Missing Whippet

I'm too far away (in Kent) for it to be much use putting up posters here, but I am hoping and praying for you and all your family (fur and flesh!!). Hope your baby is soon back where she belongs.

I keep checking to see if there is any news. Good luck :luck:

So sorry to hear about your dog you must be heartbroken keep thinking positive thoughts :luck:

pollyanna said:
I'm too far away (in Kent) for it to be much use putting up posters here, but I am hoping and praying for you and all your family (fur and flesh!!).  Hope your baby is soon back where she belongs.I keep checking to see if there is any news. Good luck  :luck:

If shes been stolen, she could end up anywhere, so no harm in putting up posters further afield.

SEND SOME TO ME U NEVER KNOW SHE MIGHT OF GOT THIS WAY UP.PM FOR MY ADDRESS

I can't imagine how we would feel.. Really hope this turns out well... Just keep focused keep putting up and passing out flyers...Good luck, and we wish you the best..

hope she turns up soon andrea. :luck: have you put plenty posters up cos jacs in prescot most days at lunchtime and she said she went past two parks there today but didnt see any? :( hope theyre still where youve put them and that noone is taking them down,ie the person who might have taken her :angry:

Hello

I have been around the area a few times in the morning and have also been in the evening.

I had a run up the road that takes you to the Safari Park but havent noticed anything.

Hope you have some good news soon

Ste

Have you contacted dog warden and traveller liaison officer who may be able to tell you where travellers are located in case they have taken Totty? Postering area around sites with reward has had some good results in the past.

I do hope you find her safe & well soon :luck:

Well time for an update, after spending all day yesterday postering the area, including car repair shops, pubs, taxi ranks, shops etc, I finally got a phone call tonight from someone in a nursing home, who had spotted Totty and brought her in.

TOTTY IS HOME SAFE AND SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of lovely tail wagging and racing around the house, I can sleep in peace tonight with my 3 whippet girls.

Thanks for all the support and well wishes guys, it's been really appreciated.

Im so pleased for you
hug4.gif

What brilliant news

What fantastic news :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You must be relieved.How is she?

Great news, a happy ending :huggles:

I can't imagine what you have gone through.

andrea31 said:
Well time for an update, after spending all day yesterday postering the area, including car repair shops, pubs, taxi ranks, shops etc, I finally got a phone call tonight from someone in a nursing home, who had spotted Totty and brought her in.

TOTTY IS HOME SAFE AND SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of lovely tail wagging and racing around the house, I can sleep in peace tonight with my 3 whippet girls.

Thanks for all the support and well wishes guys, it's been really appreciated.

Thank god :sweating:

I am so releived for you & baby Totty. I know how you felt, i've lived through it :- "

Give her an extra cuddle from me tonight :huggles:

fantastic news lots & lots of :huggles: :huggles: for totty and of course the other 2 little girls :thumbsup:

:huggles: [SIZE=14pt]ooo happy endings[/SIZE] :huggles:

thank heavens for people in nursing homes :cheers:

Back