The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Missing Whippet

:luck: Lets hope shes soon home, where she belongs :huggles:

nina said:
I certainly do NOT wish to start an argument.
I was merely trying to share what i had experienced & help someone else.

I will keep my advice to myself in future.

I wish this baby & her owner luck

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It wasn't aimed at you from me Nina, what you said is relevant :thumbsup:

I will print some posters off Doglost so I can put them up, after all Lancashire's not that far from Yorkshire so you never know, :huggles:

Link to poster for everyone,please print a few off and put them up :thumbsup:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.asp?ID=9583

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping to come on and read some good news this morning.

crossfingers.gif
You get some news today.

*Lesley* said:
nina said:
I certainly do NOT wish to start an argument.
I was merely trying to share what i had experienced & help someone else.

I will keep my advice to myself in future.

I wish this baby & her owner luck

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It wasn't aimed at you from me Nina, what you said is relevant :thumbsup:

I will print some posters off Doglost so I can put them up, after all Lancashire's not that far from Yorkshire so you never know, :huggles:

Link to poster for everyone,please print a few off and put them up :thumbsup:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.asp?ID=9583

same here on both counts , not aimed at you Nina , i do think your post was relevant and anything i can do , im just south of stockport :thumbsup:

i've removed several post which I dont think were helpfull and to save this important thread to stop it becoming yet another slanging match..

Andrea you know were we are if you need anything lass.

GOOD LOOK FINDING THIS DOG (MUST NOT WRITE WOT I THINK IN FUTURE)

Good luck with finding your little angel....hope she home soon.... :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hi Andrea, we"ve put it up on lots of other doggy sites that we go on, hope we hear some good news soon, :thumbsup: give Tascha & Teegan a big hug from us. :huggles:

andrea31 said:
Still no news, and another sleepless night has gone by.

Flyers have been put up in the surrounding park area, we're going to spred them around to the local vets, shops and taxi ranks through prescot today.

If anyone would like to print a poster off, there are posters available on doglost.co.uk

It is under whippet bitch, north, L34. I'm happy to accept all and any help right now to get my baby home. I don't know how much more I can take of her being missing.

Teegan is missing her sister really badly, just moaning and lying around, and I have to say I can understand her totally, as it is just what I feel like doing.

Keep positive, i'm sure she is safe & well probably being looked after by someone who doesnt realise how frantic you must be.

If you drive it may be worth putting a poster in the back of your car & asking friends to do the same so more people can see it out & about in a wider area.

Fingers & everything crossed for your little ones safe return. :luck:

andrea31 said:
We were all out for a walk in a park in Prescot yesterday, all 3 girls went out of my sight for 2 mins, as they had run behind a hedge, which bordered near the metal railing fence.  As they are only pups, they must have managed to squeeze through.  Tascha and Teegan came back when called, but Totty didn't, so we ran around the side of the fence looking for her, and there was absolutely no sign of her, this is why I think she has been lifted.  I've got flyers that I'm going to plaster around prescot and areas now, but if anyone hears anything, please pm me, or contact mark and paula, they have my phone numbers.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Andrea

Oh my god Andrea, I can see why you think she has probably stolen, to go missing so quickly when she is just a baby...it unfortunately sounds like this must be the case :( :( Lots of wishes for a safe return of the little mite :luck: :luck:

Hopefully, she will turn up soon safe and sound! :huggles:

Good luck in your search :huggles:

Oh Andrea I was hoping for some good news today - but obviously not yet. stay positive girl :luck: :luck: I cannot imagine how you are feeling :(

Ill print a poster too if you like - I am in County Durham - but thats not a million miles away :thumbsup: :huggles:

So sorry Andrea :( she still not been found,i can imaging what you are going through :huggles: :huggles:

What a nightmare for you :eek: Fingers and everything else crossed she is found soon, it must be agony for you. :luck: :huggles:

So sorry for you. Good luck in finding Totty safe and well asap. :luck: :luck:

Have you tried local press and local radio? I know this has helped in other similar cases, best of luck.

Alayna x

Praying she turns up safe and sound for you soon :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck:

so sorry to read this, i cant imagene how awful you must be feeling :(

Hope she is found safe and well very soon, :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I can print some of the posters off and put them around my area...im in oxford, which i know is a distance away...but its worth a try..anything to help!

So very sorry to hear this :( - keeping everything crossed for Totty's safe return :luck: :luck:

Back