The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Missing Whippet

Great news :huggles: Now let's see a bit more of Totty - pics, pics, pics. Did I read that right, you now have three pups? How cool - you've been busy, Andrea. (w00t) News Update, please :lol: How, where, when?

FANTASTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIQ NIOUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OUR PRAYERS WORKED :luck: !

STEPHY 8)

just checked and seen the FANTASTIC NEWS (w00t) :D What a relief for everyone and what fun for you and the girls to be reunited :cheers: BRILLIANT

A happy ending! I'm so pleased for you andrea

:huggles: for totty

I was so pleased to read this news that Totty is back where she belongs. You must be so relieved. Sending lots of hugs to Totty and all the rest of you! :huggles: :huggles:

I am so pleased to hear your good news :huggles: BIG hugs for Totty :huggles:

bet you'll sleep well tonight -_-

andrea31 said:
Well time for an update, after spending all day yesterday postering the area, including car repair shops, pubs, taxi ranks, shops etc, I finally got a phone call tonight from someone in a nursing home, who had spotted Totty and brought her in.TOTTY IS HOME SAFE AND SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of lovely tail wagging and racing around the house, I can sleep in peace tonight with my 3 whippet girls.

Thanks for all the support and well wishes guys, it's been really appreciated.

:) That is the best news :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

How far was she from where you lost her? Hope that taught her a lesson not to wanser off like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Fantastic news Andrea :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

:cheers: :cheers:

SO pleased to hear that Totty is back home. :thumbsup:

Just out of interest, did you find out what had happened while she was lost and was it a poster or something else that alerted the people to notify you she was found? Might be useful to know in case of other lost dogs?

Had she travelled far from where you last saw her? Was she in good health? No injuries etc? What a nosy B I am!! :- "

I'm so relieved to hear that Totty is home safe and sound. :huggles: :huggles:

:cheers: BRILLIANT NEWS!!! SO PLEASED SHE IS SAFE AND SOUND AND WHERE SHE BELONGS, BACK HOME! :cheers:

Back