The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Missing Whippet

Thanks for all the kind words. Still no news of Totty. Have phoned all the local police stations, as apparently they don't have a national register, it just goes in the log book at the front of each particular station.

Also all the dogs homes, rescue centres, petlog, lostdog.co.uk, rspca and more, no news of her at all anywhere.

Tomorrow it will be ringing around all the vets in the surrounding areas, but my hope is fading, I just want my little girl home snuggled up in my bed with her sister and mum.

What bad news :( Andrea where did she go missing? what were the circumstances - from your garden, on a walk...?

I really hope you will get some good news shortly :luck:

So sorry :( , you poor thing you must be sick with worry. I hope she's home soon.

:luck: :lKeeping everthing crossed for her safe return uck: :luck:

sorry to hear this Andrea, we'll keep an eye and ear out, hope little Tooty is back home soon, safe and sound :luck: :luck: :luck:

We were all out for a walk in a park in Prescot yesterday, all 3 girls went out of my sight for 2 mins, as they had run behind a hedge, which bordered near the metal railing fence. As they are only pups, they must have managed to squeeze through. Tascha and Teegan came back when called, but Totty didn't, so we ran around the side of the fence looking for her, and there was absolutely no sign of her, this is why I think she has been lifted.

I've got flyers that I'm going to plaster around prescot and areas now, but if anyone hears anything, please pm me, or contact mark and paula, they have my phone numbers.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Andrea

Fingers croosed Andrea ...

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Stephy 8)

:( I was hoping to see a nice happy post :( ,,,but hope that post will happen soon :huggles:

:luck: :luck: :huggles: :luck: :luck:

what about some fliers being done like when mally lost poor tilly? couldnt someone on here design a poster to be sent round or to copy from here? dont know what to say andrea , so sorry for you! :(

I do hope that someone has found her and is just keeping her safe to hand in on monday .......

Like all the others, Andrea, I keep on popping in here hoping for good news. It must be a nightmare for you and this comes with all my sympathy and best wishes. Let's hope that Monday brings some action :luck: :luck:

PLEASE don't start an argument up on this topic.

A whippet has gone missing, which is the main point of this and to find her and get her back to where she belongs :thumbsup:

jue332 said:
A whippet has gone missing, which is the main point of this and to find her and get her back to where she belongs  :thumbsup:

Well said Julie this is not the time nor the place :angry:

Please keep us updated Andrea :luck: :luck: :luck:

jue332 said:
A whippet has gone missing, which is the main point of this and to find her and get her back to where she belongs  :thumbsup:

agree with the above , this post is about a whippet baby away from home , keep it positive and helpfull please .

I do hope this little whippet is found soon. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck Andrea,

Our Sasha went missing years ago but turned up safe and well a week later with sore feet. Our problem was the people who found her and the vet they took her to didn't know what a whippet was, so take her photo around.

Michelle

posh totty said:
what about some fliers being done like when mally lost poor tilly? couldnt someone on here design a poster to be sent round or to copy from here? dont know what to say andrea , so sorry for you!  :(
Good idea, im willing to post some pics of the missing dog in my surrounding area

:luck:

keith

Hi Andrea, Sorry to read this. :(

In regards to Leigh Cats and Dogs, your best going down and physically looking rather than ringing up, it might be the same with Halewood. Although I think the latter's more likely to be worth looking at for Prescot area.

Haven't seen any travellers around Prescot or St.Helens recently (any whiners can start a new thread if they want to argue this but as far as I'm concerned it is relevant)

If you can't get there before, I can call into Leigh at the weekend, (wish I'd seen this earlier as I've just come back from there.)

The highest likelihood I think is that someones picked her up and took her home as she's a pup, so I'd drown the place with flyers and put up a reward.

Give us a shout if you want any help. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Jac

Still no news, and another sleepless night has gone by.

Flyers have been put up in the surrounding park area, we're going to spred them around to the local vets, shops and taxi ranks through prescot today.

If anyone would like to print a poster off, there are posters available on doglost.co.uk

It is under whippet bitch, north, L34. I'm happy to accept all and any help right now to get my baby home. I don't know how much more I can take of her being missing.

Teegan is missing her sister really badly, just moaning and lying around, and I have to say I can understand her totally, as it is just what I feel like doing.

Back