The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

May Bank Holiday

we would be very interested,the place is lovely.probably wont run owt but would come up just for a weekend away,its better than mooching about round here. :thumbsup: :luck:

hi all

for anybody who,s never been to eastayrshire that wants to look it up the post code is ka18 1rp

we will be meeting the caravan site manager next weekend to sort out prices and how to book

so watch this space

cheers jim l :cheers:

ps

the caravan site is 10 miles from track in a small village called muirkirk on the A70 12 miles off the m74

cheers jim :cheers:

We might be coming-thank you :thumbsup:

(Att.David H-

You can't go if you haven't been before-) Lol

Karen

Well i might pop along and see my mam and dad as believe it or not Muirkirk is where i come from born and bred.The caravan site is ok but the place is a bit boring the best pub there is the Black Bull.My mam just lives 5 minutes away.

really maz last time i went up there took me 9 hours there and back went and got our sky mind you i have a dislexic satnav,really nice like,narrow roads,just take your time do what iam going to do set off 4 days before lol and crawl up :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]ya mad u kenny lol[/SIZE] :b

is that postcode the track or caravan site ???? :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
jane bone said:
Well i might pop along and see my mam and dad as believe it or not Muirkirk is where i come from born and bred.The caravan site is ok but the place is a bit boring the best pub there is the Black Bull.My mam just lives 5 minutes away.
wudnt b boring with us lot there lol :lol: :thumbsup:

Forgot to ask when is the event.The windy road is called the cumnock road.It starts at Douglas,then takes you past Glen Buck have yous been there to see the mornument,thats were the cherry pickers come from it was the name of the football team,I,ll give you a guess it was the Charlton brothers who started the team.Then you go through a small place that has about 20 houses.Then you hit Muirkirk.Follow the road and you hit Cumnock.Theres plenty of history.

its the 1st bank holiday weekend in may jane mayday weekend i think it is

sherry said:
Demblue said:
sherry said:
jiml said:
ps the caravan site is 10 miles from track in a small village called muirkirk on the A70 12 miles off the m74

cheers jim :cheers:

so is it b4 the windy road? lol

it's between the windy road and the track lol

so its off the windy road then? i know ive seen a sign with that name on it :thumbsup:

seen a sign with that name on it,, that will be black bull then carol,bet youve rolled out of a few by that name too (w00t) took me so long becouse i couldnt stop looking all over god its a diferent world up there so nice,

does anyone know if theres static caravans there?

how far is the site from the track :) )sorry ive read all the posts 10 mile thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
cant wait either gaz a think al go as mel gibson, (w00t) well al put the blue stuff on me face wont make me look like him,like lol :thumbsup:

lol ken remember the jackson brothers at devon

may be we can have a bad taste night be a rite laff

Back