Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

May Bank Holiday

great news i like to be wherever i go asap lol

Last edited by a moderator:
u going to the same wedding as me then maz? lol :lol:

cant wait decca something 2 look forwward to now that we r missing the derby

Really looking forward to it ... :thumbsup:

Demblue said:
Just to let everybody know that we have got the use of the caravan site.There will be a Disco/Kareoke on Fri night,live band on Sat night and Disco/Kareoke on Sun night.Depending on bookings there will be breakfasts Fri,Sat,Sun and Mon.There is a pub at the end of the road that does bar meals.The site can hold 30 caravans with hook up and 30 without.Prices are £10/night with hookup,£8/night without and £7.50/night for tents.Bookings to Alex between 11am and 2pm on a Mon and Thurs.Tel.01290 661915.
Danny.

is it near a village, post code??????? is there a shop on site.,whats the site called :wacko: starting to babble again :thumbsup:

the post code is on here somewere David. Put it into google and it'll tell you everything you want to know.

postcode for site is KA18 3QQ muirkirk caravan site

we're booked thursday to monday cant wait except for that windy road lol ill get road rage :- "

maz40 said:
we're booked thursday to monday cant wait except for that windy road lol ill get road rage :- "

wish it was here,will be worth the drive maz,electric,clubhouse,wowwwwwwww,good company,and whippet racing,a cant wait

maz40 said:

if the weathers nice would like to get on early, great little club,if you want a hand with anything give me a shout like mucking in :thumbsup:

something to luck foward to, on these dark wet nights :luck:

ive never had electric when we've been away in the caravan itll be pure luxury :cheers: [/u]

Just off the phone with Alex,he said that he has 7 hook ups left.Anybody booking after that will need to bring their own generators. :cheers: Danny.

think chops winters going to ring danny,have good crack with chops :thumbsup:

so how many are booked up so far anyone know ???? :cheers:

Back