The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

May Bank Holiday

Got mam booking tomm. since I'm at work. Can go now we not going to Devon. :D

sherry said:
DavidH said:
how far is the site from the track?????????
10m miles david on the windy road

do you have to book in if your taking a tent.I aint got a dog to take but would love to go,back to my old roots,the black bull is owned by my second cousin franky bone,the empire isnt to bad a pub.My young sister lives in Cumnock and its 5 minutes from her place are yous doing it for cancer because theres a whippet club doing it for cancer she said.Also her fella is the game keeper of that surrounding area.He,s already told me to leave his pheasant chicks alone lol.Its along standing joke with us as kids we used to nick a few chicks and home rear them now he the bloody game keeper.My sis wanted me to stay at hers but how would i get to know everyone from this site.Who do i p.m to book.Should be great fun, :cheers:

we're bookin up tomorrow anyone know what day we can get on the site?????

just looking at open,s

does that mean scotland get 2 nnwrf open,s this year

brilliant :thumbsup:

or have i spoken to soon :oops:

just looking at open,s

jane bone said:
sherry said:
DavidH said:
how far is the site from the track?????????
10m miles david on the windy road

do you have to book in if your taking a tent.I aint got a dog to take but would love to go,back to my old roots,the black bull is owned by my second cousin franky bone,the empire isnt to bad a pub.My young sister lives in Cumnock and its 5 minutes from her place are yous doing it for cancer because theres a whippet club doing it for cancer she said.Also her fella is the game keeper of that surrounding area.He,s already told me to leave his pheasant chicks alone lol.Its along standing joke with us as kids we used to nick a few chicks and home rear them now he the bloody game keeper.My sis wanted me to stay at hers but how would i get to know everyone from this site.Who do i p.m to book.Should be great fun, :cheers:

The Danny Keirs Memorial on the Monday is for Cancer Research and will be sponsered by my sister Janet who lives in Australia.You tel.Alex the site manager.Details are on page 4 of this topic.Hope to see you there.

Danny.

whippeteerThe1st said:
just looking at open,s

Shhhhhhh yes it does :- " though there is still quite a distance between them

we have decided to stage the G/J at the East Ayrshire bank holiday weekend event and the T.T. points at Kirkcaldy with the SCOTTISH DERBY /SCOTTISH CHAMPS (as this is already a big event in itself)

kenny m said:
maz40 said:
Demblue said:
maz40 said:
we're bookin up tomorrow anyone know what day we can get on the site?????
You can get on the site any day.

[SIZE=8pt]thats good the earlier the better lol[/SIZE]

told gerry yesterday mazzzzzzzzzz :thumbsup:

i just booked and asked the man he said cant get on till friday lol but we can stop till tuesday

we setting off wednesday,should be there for friday (w00t)

Just spoke to Alex,you will definately get on before Fri.

Back