The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

May Bank Holiday

maz40 said:
so how many are booked up so far anyone know ???? :cheers:
nebodys going now maz,,you told us you havent been on electric,we all scared youl burn our caravans down so we all going to another site (w00t)

:blink: kenny youre cruising lad lol :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
just been looking 4 the phone number 4 someone and getting excited 4 this now

Carole now you'll have Maz all exited . We'll never shut her up from now till then. On saying that she's got her new sofa so may keep calm for now. :p

whats this pick on marie day lol im too busy to get excited about it yet shaz ***** ;)

Just to let everybody know that we have got the use of the caravan site.There will be a Disco/Kareoke on Fri night,live band on Sat night and Disco/Kareoke on Sun night.Depending on bookings there will be breakfasts Fri,Sat,Sun and Mon.There is a pub at the end of the road that does bar meals.The site can hold 30 caravans with hook up and 30 without.Prices are £10/night with hookup,£8/night without and £7.50/night for tents.Bookings to Alex between 11am and 2pm on a Mon and Thurs.Tel.01290 661915.
Danny.

bump

does anyone know where it is near i love bonny scotland whiskey tobermory 10 yr old single malt hmm i can feel it just going down nicely :wacko:

does anyone know where it is near i love bonny scotland whiskey tobermory 10 yr old single malt hmm i can feel it just going down nicely :wacko:
be about a grand there and back for you tony thats a round trip in a taxi :D

kenny ive got a driver now so his on wages no more taxi,s for me and can drink and drive now lol :thumbsup: but thanks for the tip on taxi prices my mate rick will do it for £800 :-

looking forward to a few pints tony,cant wait :thumbsup:

Back