Not open for further replies.
trac said:
memyselfandi said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:
Your poor husbands :- "  :teehee:
Ste :*

[SIZE=21pt]your brave back for more mr [/SIZE] :- " :*

Im a nice lad i dont need to hide from you nice bunch, yous make me laugh reading your posts :lol: :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]Aww thats sweet [/SIZE] :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]i like a man that creeps[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]you are a nice man ste[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

:b :*

meddling said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:

Im a nice lad i dont need to hide from you nice bunch, yous make me laugh reading your posts :lol: :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]Creep Trac![/SIZE]

God a man can never please some women :rant:

Only joking hun :huggles:

meddling said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:

[SIZE=21pt]i never creep clair[/SIZE] :- "

memyselfandi said:
meddling said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:

[SIZE=21pt]That's nearer the truth than you may think...but ok you can be a nice lad :D [/SIZE]

meddling said:
memyselfandi said:
meddling said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:

[SIZE=21pt]That's nearer the truth than you may think...but ok you can be a nice lad :D [/SIZE]

I knew you had a soft spot for me :lol: :p

But you do seem a nice bunch, very friendly, and like to have a laugh :)

memyselfandi said:
meddling said:
memyselfandi said:
meddling said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:

[SIZE=21pt]Oh yes we're certainly that...but we never kiss on the first date :lol: :D [/SIZE]

How old are you - you say 'lad' don't tell me you're young enough to be my son please!!!

meddling said:
memyselfandi said:
meddling said:
memyselfandi said:
meddling said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:
trac said:
memyselfandi said:

[SIZE=21pt]Oh yes we're certainly that...but we never kiss on the first date :lol: :D [/SIZE]

How old are you - you say 'lad' don't tell me you're young enough to be my son please!!!

[SIZE=21pt]we certainly do like a good laugh,remember clair i never kiss and tell[/SIZE] ;)

[SIZE=21pt] BLIMEY!!! gone for 4 hours and look what happens you slappers drag in another poor unsuspecting k9er and give him grief :lol: poor man i hope he knows what hes letting himself in for :- " [/SIZE]

how are we all this wonderful evening :D angel has just well and truly shown me up training tonite the bloomin wench :lol: they had the door open and guess who legs it flat out over the field leaving me standing there like a lemon yes youve guessed it angel :rant: i felt such an idiot :- " anyway gave evreyone a good laugh still havent convinced anyone yet whippets have brains :blink:

oh well best i get practising my recall for next week :lol: either that or get some very dark glasses to hide the shame 8) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
affieluver said:
[SIZE=21pt] BLIMEY!!! gone for 4 hours and look what happens you slappers drag in another poor unsuspecting k9er and give him grief  :lol: poor man i hope he knows what hes letting himself in for  :- " [/SIZE]

how are we all this wonderful evening  :D angel has just well and truly shown me up training tonite the bloomin wench :lol:   they had the door open and guess who legs it flat out over the field leaving me standing there like a lemon yes youve guessed it angel :rant: i felt such an idiot  :- " anyway gave evreyone a good laugh still havent convinced anyone yet whippets have brains :blink:

oh well best i get practising my recall for next week :lol:   either that or get some very dark glasses to hide the shame  8)   :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]pmsl[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]could only happen to you kel[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]your recall kelly you [/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]going to training[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]and we didnt drag ste in ,he came on his own[/SIZE] :p :huggles:

affieluver said:
[SIZE=21pt] BLIMEY!!! gone for 4 hours and look what happens you slappers drag in another poor unsuspecting k9er and give him grief  :lol: poor man i hope he knows what hes letting himself in for  :- " [/SIZE]

how are we all this wonderful evening  :D angel has just well and truly shown me up training tonite the bloomin wench :lol:   they had the door open and guess who legs it flat out over the field leaving me standing there like a lemon yes youve guessed it angel :rant: i felt such an idiot  :- " anyway gave evreyone a good laugh still havent convinced anyone yet whippets have brains :blink:

oh well best i get practising my recall for next week :lol:   either that or get some very dark glasses to hide the shame  8)   :lol:

[SIZE=21pt] :lol: Oh Kelly :lol: - I'm crying with laughter here :lol: :lol: :lol: - I'm sorry but that is such a wonderful image - you've made my evening :lol: - as she did yours :huggles: :lol: :lol: !!![/SIZE]

Our new victim was a willing victim - he dared to come in here all on his own - Brave, brave man :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]noticed ste hasnt been back[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]i think hes been sectioned clair something about 2 crazy women on k9 wouldnt leave him alone :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Well i think as I'm well over double hely's score for the day I can relax now for a bit :- " [/SIZE]

meddling said:
[SIZE=21pt]Well i think as I'm well over double hely's score for the day I can relax now for a bit :- " [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt] :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: shocking clair i think you need a stint in rehab the priory do ya :lol: [/SIZE]

meddling said:
[SIZE=21pt]not bad for someone who doesnt come on here much[/SIZE] :- "

thGood_Evening.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back