The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]clair and trace blatantly flirting with that bloke....tut tut....bet he wont come back now :eek: [/SIZE]

Painted Lady said:
[SIZE=21pt]clair and trace blatantly flirting with that bloke....tut tut....bet he wont come back now :eek: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]been in pm with him as well sarah[/SIZE] :- "

Painted Lady said:
[SIZE=21pt]It's not me who's having a pm relationship with him...NICE pm'sat that[/SIZE] :- " :oops: :oops: :sweating: :sweating:

meddling said:
Painted Lady said:
[SIZE=21pt]It's not me who's having a pm relationship with him...NICE pm'sat that[/SIZE] :- " :oops: :oops: :sweating: :sweating:

[SIZE=21pt]im sure ste will tell you himself that they were nice [/SIZE] :- " [SIZE=21pt] so were his[/SIZE] :)

trac said:
meddling said:
Painted Lady said:

[SIZE=21pt]im sure ste will tell you himself that they were nice [/SIZE] :- " [SIZE=21pt] so were his[/SIZE] :)

[SIZE=21pt]Tart![/SIZE]

meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
Painted Lady said:

[SIZE=21pt]Tart![/SIZE]

:eek: :eek:

trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
Painted Lady said:

[SIZE=21pt]Tart![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Sorry :sweating: :sweating: :p :p :p :huggles: :huggles: [/SIZE]

meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
Painted Lady said:

[SIZE=21pt]Tart![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Sorry :sweating: :sweating: :p :p :p :huggles: :huggles: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]love ya clair [/SIZE] :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]Love ya too Trac :huggles: [/SIZE]

Goodnight All :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]goodnight clair[/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]so restless tonight :wacko: :wacko: cant settle at all.....cleaned all the house right through....kids have all gone to bed as well....even the whippets are zonked out on the sofa....hey...havent had a fag at all today!! not been easy though :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back