The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]i have been getting through half ounce of baccy a day for weeks now and really getting nagged by mum and the kids...they have had enough of it so i really have to try this time...climbing the walls for one :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: [/SIZE]

2ag0ysw.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]morning people[/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]OI.........TRAC, SARAH AND CLAIR............I HAVE PAINTED 2 WALLS ALREADY..................GET YOUR BUTTS ROUND HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

hely said:
[SIZE=30pt]OI.........TRAC, SARAH AND CLAIR............I HAVE PAINTED 2 WALLS ALREADY..................GET YOUR BUTTS ROUND HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt] :oops: sorry forgot...can I make smart arse comments from here? [/SIZE]

you've missed a bit

bit blotchy over in the corner

:oops:

[SIZE=21pt]tesco's, absolute,11 quid...done..in freezer ready for a whooping later. Sooooo hot here today...gorgeous...[/SIZE]

hely said:

[SIZE=21pt]oh i was just on me way but you have probably finished by now....i will go and sit in the garden instead :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Sitting at the computer doing sweet F A![/SIZE]

What you up to?

[SIZE=21pt]better make these beds :wacko: be back laters...don't you go changin now![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Hello Nicky! :huggles: [/SIZE]

Trac is probably pretending to be busy...sat is the garden...or in a pub...you know what she's like :- "

[SIZE=21pt]For Attention Of...[/SIZE]

But as you can see from the thousands of posts on this thread it came to the attention of many more of us than just Sarah :lol: :lol: :lol:

meddling said:
[SIZE=21pt]For Attention Of...[/SIZE]

But as you can see from the thousands of posts on this thread it came to the attention of many more of us than just Sarah :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Thanks for that, its been driving me mad !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back