The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]ooooooooooooo c[/SIZE]lairs not going to be pleased hely is top poster :- "

[SIZE=21pt]just shows you how much hely is on here to beat clair[/SIZE] (w00t)

9242.gif

[SIZE=21pt]glad you didnt ask me hely...i am a disaster when it comes to anything like that....i would have it everywhere in seconds :wacko: [/SIZE]

Painted Lady said:
[SIZE=21pt]glad you didnt ask me hely...i am a disaster when it comes to anything like that....i would have it everywhere in seconds :wacko: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt] :unsure: was gonna ask you to hold the ladder for trac :)) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]oh that sounds a tad strenous for me...what about if i was beer monitor??? i could manage that :teehee: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]right luvvers...got a chicken that wants carving!!...see ya laters!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]ok beer monitor it is :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

happy carving :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]how does it feel to be a loser clair :- " [/SIZE]

SlowlyBackwards.gif

[SIZE=21pt]Can I come to the painting party - no talent at all - but I could make smart arse comments all day :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

meddling said:
[SIZE=21pt]Can I come to the painting party - no talent at all - but I could make smart arse comments all day :thumbsup: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]of course you can, smart arse comments are always welcome (w00t) [/SIZE]

just hoping trac puts jeans on, shes gonna be up the ladder :- "

[SIZE=21pt]right me lovely ladies, im off, gotta take betsy to her dance class........have a good evening, oh and clair.............try and catch up love :- " [/SIZE]

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

hely said:
[SIZE=21pt]right me lovely ladies, im off, gotta take betsy to her dance class........have a good evening, oh and clair.............try and catch up love :- " [/SIZE]

:huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]That one take a second my dear - you lightweight! :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]clair,hely where do you find the time to always be on here[/SIZE] :- "

:sweating: :sweating:

[SIZE=21pt]I'm rarely on here Trac...I've been out all day...[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]I'm sure we've got double the flood control on this thread :- " [/SIZE]

Hello Sally :huggles:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back