Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cornwood Dog & Ferret Show

nighthunter

Registered
Reaction score
A full day of fun for all :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The day will start with simulated coursing for both terriers and lurchers

Then the showing classes.

Then Hurdles, Longjump, and Straight racing for, TERRIERS, LURCHERS AND FAMILY DOGS IF THEY SO WISH.

cornwood2010001-1.jpg

alright kev really cant see me being up 2 this 1 flash is still gonna be out from his latest injury :(

best of luck to any1 is racing hope you all have a fab day

atb josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We are coming to this one,it was a great show last year :D

Sorry to hear this Josh, Hope Flash makes a good recovery soon.

alright kev really cant see me being up 2 this 1 flash is still gonna be out from his latest injury :(

Oh no, whats happened to flash josh?

wouldnt mind trying to get to this 1 . got pelenna foxhounds day before but hope to get to cornwood . :thumbsup:

Oh no, whats happened to flash josh?

At motcombe last weekend he popped is toe out , i got it back in all good but he has abit of swelling on it so he needs some rest hopefully he will come back well after awhile (still he wont have beaten the dog TROY hes brill lol ) as long as he comes back fine thats all that matters :))

josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sorry kev and deb wont be at this show as we will be moved by then :'( :'( all the best with your shows and hope too come too one of the shows sometime this year :thumbsup: sarah

That's a great shame you can't make it Sarah, I hope all goes well with the move :luck: :luck:

sorry kev & deb would liked to have gone to this one bit too far good luck anyway ATB

will be down from wales early on sunday morning . new show to me so looking forward to it . :thumbsup:

:( sorry we can't make it to this one - long way but more it's the wrong side of payday for us :blink:

Hope to catch up with you somewhere over the summer though - have fun everyone :luck:

its going to be hot hot hot :sweating: so please remember to bring plenty of water as theres none on site

:thumbsup: good luck to all attending this show. I was coming, but now England are through, gotta watch me footie!! Come on England!!!

Back