The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cornwood Dog & Ferret Show

Here are some more pictures - sorry but my internet has been a pain in the butt last few days :angry:

Brindle doing the hurdles

brindlecornwood.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

Belle and Simon after the racing

IMG_3997.jpg

Belle doing long jump....and loving it :thumbsup:

IMG_3998.jpg

IMG_4000.jpg

IMG_4004.jpg

IMG_4009.jpg

I love the Frog legs in this one!!

IMG_4007.jpg

Fleet

IMG_4029.jpg

Pebbles

IMG_4035.jpg

IMG_4039-1.jpg

couple of videos for now.....but as it is 20 to 1 in the morning the rest can wait till tomorrow!! :wacko:

Had a great day at this Show Chuffed to bits with our two pups collecting Champion pup and Res champion pup again, Two weeks on the trot now!!

PuppyChampReserveCornwood0610.jpg

Looking forward to running them next year.

The events went off OK after my initial worries with it being to hot! But a nice breeze kept the temperature bearable all day.

I will put up all the results as soon as I retrieve the info from the trailer, as for now well done to all the winners, and a big thank you to all who entered the events and helped us through the day, it was a very enjoyable day and not a flying dummy in sight :thumbsup: :lol: (w00t)

Well done you two, :thumbsup: pups are looking lovely Kev,. ;) di
Thanks Di, Shame you weren't there, hope to see you more than once this season.
Can't go anywhere with two injured dogs Kev, :( going to try and make Lambos but only for the crack, :teehee: and i might let Trenty have a go in the coursing just for a laugh, (because that's all it would be) :lol: , hope to catch up with you all then. :thumbsup: di

Can't go anywhere with two injured dogs Kev, :( going to try and make Lambos but only for the crack, :teehee: and i might let Trenty have a go in the coursing just for a laugh, (because that's all it would be) :lol: , hope to catch up with you all then. :thumbsup: di
Can't make Lambo :angry: proper pi**ed off about it , Dave & Donna who run the Ashburton show are getting married on the same day.

Can't make Lambo :angry: proper pi**ed off about it , Dave & Donna who run the Ashburton show are getting married on the same day.

Oh well Kev, :p I'm sure we will catch up next year some where. ;) di

Back