The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cornwood Dog & Ferret Show

:thumbsup: good luck to all attending this show. I was coming, but now England are through, gotta watch me footie!! Come on England!!!
Bloody hell woman - can you not record it (w00t)

have you got the back field for coursing and are the organisers going to top the track ? oh and by the way congratulations on gypsys win at parham park :thumbsup: paul :luck:

well im shocked at u . footie over the dogs . not good . lol :teehee:

Good luck everyone that goes, :thumbsup:

And there will be some show photos Debbie !!! just for you...Have only been to three shows this seasons because of 'Chatsworth', but Cornwood is my local show so will definately be there. Hope all well with you.

Good luck everyone that goes, :thumbsup:

And there will be some show photos Debbie !!! just for you...Have only been to three shows this seasons because of 'Chatsworth', but Cornwood is my local show so will definately be there. Hope all well with you.
Good Maria, looking forward to seeing them, all is well here thank you and i hope you guys are well :D

Hope to see you soon with my new addition :-

:teehee: aaahh, just coz you'll all miss me I know!! Anybody that knows me knows that my footie is second in life, to the Rugby!!! :- No seriously, dogs, come first, oops, should that be Mark and Blake. Anyway, will be going somewhere next weekend, when another certain person on here lets a little yellow ball take over her life for two weeks, not mentioning any names, but at least the world cup is only every 4 years, not every year!!

ALL JOKING APART - hope you all have a good day and that you are all sensible, not only with yourselves, but with the dogs, it is due to be around 30 degrees in the south west on Sunday, so i don't want to hear that dogs overheat or injuries because of hard ground - best of british

A full day of fun for all :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The day will start with simulated coursing for both terriers and lurchers

Then the showing classes.

Then Hurdles, Longjump, and Straight racing for, TERRIERS, LURCHERS AND FAMILY DOGS IF THEY SO WISH.

cornwood2010001-1.jpg

Weather was gorgeous, with a welcomed breeze coming off Darmoor....Gordon Roode was our Judge, & had a large entry to judge, despite the football! I have posted results & pics of Showing Champions & Reserves, when we left the hurdling had started, so I think it will be a late night for some, & hopefully Kev will add the results of all the running events.

PuppyChampReserveCornwood0610.jpg

The Mumfords doing the double in the Puppies !!

Champion Puppy - Kev Mumford's 'MACE'

Reserve Champion Puppy - Debs Mumford's 'KEA'

ChampLurcherReserveCornwood0610.jpg

Champion - Rob Ley's 'TWISTER'

Reserve - Marilyn Saunders' 'CHANCE'

BestofotherClassesChampReserveCornw.jpg

Champion of 'Extra Classes' Maria Pether's 'REBUS'

Reserve - Carol Snell's Whippet 'LOGAN'

Well done everybody !!!!

Well done all and big well done to Kev and Deb with your pups they look fantastic :thumbsup:

was a fab day and well worth the early start to catch up with my best mate . :thumbsup:

Had a great day at cornwood very proud of my dog flash 4 winning the overs :)) (will uplaod a pic once i work out how 2 do it from my phone lol )

would like 2 say thanks kev n debs 4 all they did over the weekend :thumbsup: also helen for giving me a lift to and from the show :thumbsup:

well done 2 mirrel on winning the unders with ruby and beating flash in the supreme race ( was a cracking race i tells ya )

ATB josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Had a great day at cornwood very proud of my dog flash 4 winning the overs :)) (will uplaod a pic once i work out how 2 do it from my phone lol )
would like 2 say thanks kev n debs 4 all they did over the weekend :thumbsup: also helen for giving me a lift to and from the show :thumbsup:

well done 2 mirrel on winning the unders with ruby and beating flash in the supreme race ( was a cracking race i tells ya )

Well done to both of you, nice to meet you Josh, good luck with Flash for the rest of the season.................

Well done Josh for winning the overs, :thumbsup: next year you'll be winning the unders as well hopefully. ;) :lol: .

Kev & Debs pups are winners already, :lol: well done you two. :teehee: and every body else who went today. :teehee: di

It was a great weekend for me and the weather was gorgeous :sweating: Thank you Kev and Debs for all your hard work again and well done with the pups :thumbsup: Well done to everyone else as well.

Had a lovely evening camping on saturday nite, bit of music and a bbq! :thumbsup:

Yesterday my pooches did really well - Sky was reserve champion in the coursing, 1st in the Junior Class and unfortunatly i gave her a really bad slip in the straight racing coz i was moving my hair out of my face and not watching :wacko: but she did ever so well to get 2nd after being behind everyone by about 3 lengths at the start bless her :wub:

Brindle was on form yesterday and im so please with him after his year off from his accident :D ....1st time coursing and got through to the semi finals and 2nd time at the hurdles and was Champion :thumbsup: , he also had a 2nd in Rough Dog over 23".....i cant believe how well he has come on considering this time last year i was told it was very unlikely he would ever run again :D :wub: all the hard work has paid off.

And finally my little Belle (she is a star) - she was Champion Terrier Hurdles, Champion Terrier Racing, Champion Terrier Longjump and equalled the longjump record at 10 ft....and this was her 1st go at it!!!! :lol:

I also got to spend the day with my best Buddy Andrew....thanks for coming down mate :thumbsup:

I will post some pics and videos later when i get home :thumbsup:

Well done Helen, :thumbsup: tie your hair back next time you wally. :lol: you should never take your eye off the lure, :- but i can't talk. :lol: missed loads of slips before. :b di

Well done Helen, :thumbsup: tie your hair back next time you wally. :lol: you should never take your eye off the lure, :- but i can't talk. :lol: missed loads of slips before. :b di
I know!! didnt i feel like a right twit on the start line.....god knows what poor Sky was thinking, as if it aint bad enough that she now has to try and run with the adults, but i give her a crap slip!! (w00t)

yes helen shape up . id never get distracted on the slip . :teehee:

Back