The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffy's Babies

gav,tank is ok with shoes but every now and then he tries to have a chew at a door,when we go out we normally leave him in his crate but yesterday we thought we would leave him with the others,so we left some newspaper down near the door just in case-we only popped out for an hour and when we got home we found around a thousand wee bits of news paper scattered everywhere (w00t) -so if we leave him out of his crate the next time i will leave them all with a pigs ear and no newspaper!,i have to say though in general he has been superb-he sits as soon as you ask him now-even without treats-well he still gets hugs in return,but to get him to lie down you need to pretend you have something in your hand!.

hope all the pups are doing fine folks-and all the owners too :cheers: Dougie.

a quick question for all buffy and robbie puppy owners-will any of you be racing your pups when they are older?,i dont think our wee tank will have any problem chasing as he goes for everything that moves! so if he chases ok and is fast enough we will most definately be giving it a go,and if you are going to race them have you thought of a racing name yet?

:cheers: Dougie.

(w00t) Here w go folks, pic fest

:wub:

Where are the worms ???

2005_0322Image0001.jpg

Are they in here

View attachment 12170

Great pictures of Codie, what a beautiful boy, but then im biased !!!!!

Toby has been really good about not chewing stuff, but I know its early days, although I went out last night for a couple of hours and left him with the others and when I got back he had taken my pyjamas and three odd socks and put them on the sofa !!!

Dougie, Im not going to race Toby, but if I did he would probably be named Rannoch Racer !! Hes really got some speed in him already.

As for food, he is mostly eating dry puppy food and some ped chum puppy, but he does not like eggs at all, however is a bit partial to chicken, and most dog treats, especialy pigs ears and tubos.

Oh forgot to mention, Buffy is teaching Toby to 'sing' when they play !!! Hooray another singing whippet - I love it (w00t)

Lovely photos of Codie, awww those eyes on thanks Dad are bliss :wub: :wub:

Scrambled egg is also Evies favourite :thumbsup:

Julie

Awwwwww (w00t)

Codie is sooooooo beautiful!!!

Love the last piccie!!! :D

here is tank being a good boy sitting nice waiting for his reward-a pigs ear,he gets a bit ratty with them as he cant eat them quickly! and boy can he bark when he wants a toy from lucy-he is a grumpy little bugger (w00t) .

p.s. hes just been paddling in his water bowl :lol:

Captured_2004_1_5_00002.JPG

and here he is saying dont mess with me and my pigs ear (w00t)

Captured_2004_1_5_00001.JPG

aw tank :wub: love that last pic mtotos he really looks as if he's saying don't mess with my pigs ear :wub:

Awww Tank :wub: :wub:

Looks like he is saying...... GO AWAY with that camera while i'm busy munching this pigs ear :lol: :p :lol:

Julie

mtotos said:
a quick question for all buffy and robbie puppy owners-will any of you be racing your pups when they are older?,i dont think our wee tank will have any problem chasing as he goes for everything that moves! so if he chases ok and is fast enough we will most definately be giving it a go,and if you are going to race them have you thought of a racing name yet?:cheers:   Dougie.

I will be racing Tam. He is chasing very well and playing tug o war. I think he will chase the lure no bother :D . His racing name will be Guess So, or Guess Why or maybe Guess Again. All my dog's start with Guess.

Tonight Tam has very runny poo's. He is out every half hour/hour for the toilet. He is still playing and being a pain in Ricky's butt so must be the food. He just getting chicken and rice tomorrow and see how he goes. He is waving goodbye to the carpet's down stairs tomorrow and will be saying hello to the laminite floor on Thursday. He is a great wee chap, so full of life and havok. No photo's tonight as been a wee bit busy but I will get some soon :D :D

I just cant help going right through this thread every night to look at the photos.

Well done to the breeders what gorgous pups :wub: :wub: :wub:

I bet any one of these pups would take to racing , like ducks to water.

Tam is over his runny poo's now. He has been getting chicken / rice . He still as mad as a hatter though. Still no photo's as busy with decorating, but he is still a wee devil / darling :- "

Aww Tank and Codie - lovely pictures of them both. :wub: :wub:

We love them all. :wub: :thumbsup:

Back