The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffy's Babies

Some lunchtime pics, Mummy giving Toby the guided tour..

Resized_pups9weeks_016.jpg

(w00t)

Hi all, it is great coming on here seeing all the pups growing, cant get over how big they are all getting so fast.

Well Codie has got his jabs and microchip tonight, not to concerned about the jag, but the chip is going to hurt.

Anyway tried him on a pigs ear today.

HE WENT MENTAL, CHEWED IT, HID IT, CHEWED IT AGAIN , HID IT SO O SO ON

So here is a couple of pics.

2005_0324Image0001.jpg

View attachment 12368

:huggles:

Here is one of him with his Training harness/ car seatbelt.

2005_0324Image0003.jpg

He didn't like it at first but now he is good with it.

You lucky things - these pups are such cuties!

I really think Ollie would love a companion so maybe next year....

Just wanted to resize the last picture............

Gavin Codie looks toooo cute in his harness !!, out of interest how much money have you spent on him so far ? !!!!!!!!!!

And as for pigs ears, they are definatley top chew in this house, just a shame they dont come in an odour free range !!

pups9weeks_017.jpg

Aaww cutie puppy pictures. :wub: :wub: Toby is lovely and Codie in his harness well :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Gavin Codie looks toooo cute in his harness !!, out of interest how much money have you spent on him so far ? !!!!!!!!!!

And as for pigs ears, they are definatley top chew in this house, just a shame they dont come in an odour free range !!

:lol: Hi Jill, sorry I cant print on here how much I have spent on Codie, just incase Kirsty see's it, she would kill me :b lol

But he is worth it :wub:

As for the pigs ear, :x :x :x odour free would deff be a bonus,,, they dont half stink.

Codie had his jag last night, he never even flinched with the jag, but the microchip :rant: he deff didnt like that, He was ok pretty quickly though, the vet gave him a good health ckeck, and all is well. :thumbsup: totally clean bill of health.

10 days to wait before we can take him outside the garden for walks, cant wait.

:cheers:

Hi all.

Thanks for all the lovely piccies, the buppies are growing up so much and are sooo beautiful.

Sorry we have not put any piccies up yet, just resizing them and also deciding which ones to put on!

If you know where you can get odour free pig ears from - LET US KNOW!! Also is there any odour free tripe chews...........

we got pig ears from pets at home and we can hardly smell them!,i dont know if anybody has sent away for a pedigree puppy pack but me and liz sent away for 2 using 2 email addresses before we even decided to get tank!,anyway one of them arrived yesterday and it contained a 1kg box of complete chicken & rice puppy,2 pouches of puppy food chicken & rice + turkey & rice,packet of tubos and a bag of puppy markies-not bad for a freebie (w00t) and some vouchers for 25% off the cost of the above products if you decide to buy some more.

cheers Dougie

Captured_2004_1_1_00052.JPG

tank with his favourite (toy) dafs :- " ,some survived but he did manage to kill some earlier (w00t)

Captured_2004_1_1_00043.JPG

Aww little Tank :wub: o:) :wub: o:) Lovely pictures :thumbsup:

Ive also got the freebies :thumbsup: and some for my imaginary aunties dog, and imaginary sisters dog, etc. etc :thumbsup: ;)

Well Toby is all up to date with his innoculations and has been given the green light by the vet to go 'walkies', he couldnt believe it when we got out the car and I put him on the ground !!!!, he was really good on the lead for the most part, just the occasional sit down protest !!

So here are some pics, Ive gone a bit mad with the camera

Resized_Toby_first_walk_002.jpg

:thumbsup: [SIZE=21pt]TOBY[/SIZE] looks too cute for words, he looks lovely in his red collar. :wub: o:) :wub:

Love the shots on the moor - with those lovely colours in the background. :wub:

Back