The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffy's Babies

Oooopps my piccies seem to be too big...................

:- " :- " :- "

and they are only of a wee puppy.......

Will try and get them resized and post them tomorrow with more.

Here is wee Tam doing his best to beat up poor Ricky :( . Tam love's to play football and pull Rachel's hair ;) . He is a great wee chap,,a bit of a devil but my little baby :D .

I hope Macey has settled OK and not being a bad lass

Some pictures of lovely Molly........

Resized_DMC_0137.jpg

what does everyone give buffys babies to eat, tank eats tinned pedigree chum junior and mixer.

he gets weetabix and milk for breakfast he eats that ok but give him scrambled egg and he will not move from his bowl till its all gone he loves it, how often do you think it is ok to give him eggs.

we feed lucy and clyde australian formula and he trys to eat that as well :cheers:

Tam is eating pedigree chum puppy food with chicken added. He like's egg's in a cup and also eating Chudley's. He seem's to be eating the Chudley's better than the puppy food. He also get's pasta, beef and chicken pieces. He like's banana and meat paste piece's :- " . Im happy with his weight gain so will leave the wee man eating what he like's just now. Tam get's egg's almost every day, scrambled or in a cup. He like's his egg's with a little cheese :D .

Tam like's to chew on pig's ear's and chew bar's :cheers:

I was reading about "Racy Macey McGregor" and did a double take.....

So Macey's new "parents" are called Tony & Linda? Well, I live with my parents because of my health, and as I am officially Byron's "sister-come-'missus'", my parents are now officially Byron's new Mum & Dad- and their names are...... Tony & Linda!

Weird, eh? :blink:

Toby and his Mum...

Theyve been having a lovely time together, playing tug of war(although Buffy always wins !!!) running about in the garden, and lots of snuggly cuddle time :wub:

pups9weeks_005.jpg

:D :D I got a photo of Father and Son at long last :D

Robbie does not like the camera, so normaly is off when I switch it on.

Here he is sleeping with Tam :wub:

Awww mother and son and now father and son.... simply gorgeous dogs :wub:

:cheers:

Hi all, well looks like we have all had a busy weeknd. how are all the Buppies doing, at the mo Codie is doing what he does best :wub: SLEEPING :wub:

So Ive taken a few snaps of him, I will post more later.

Loved the Muther & son , and The father & son pics, they were great.

Susan in that pic Tam looks really big compared to Robbie, great that you managed to get one of them together.

Dougie, Codie eats anything, lol, chicken, beef, scrambled eggs he loves, his main diet is ped puppy and James Well Beloved dried food. he also enjoys any plant in the garden, newspaper, shoes , tut tut, and most of all ME, yep still a bit of a biter, cant get him to stop. :huggles: need to keep trying though, his jaws are getting stronger by the day, so the bites are getting more painful :rant:

Anyway here is the wee crcker.

2005_0321Image0005.jpg

View attachment 12160

Great photos everybody. Love the mother and son and father and son ones :wub:

As for the name RACEY MACEY MCGREGOR I just love it. :wub:

Cody looking cute as ever gav :wub:

Glad to hear about the food as Macey is on Ped Puppy and we introducing Beta Puppy, though I would like to 'beef' her food up a bit!! Will try her on eggs at lunchtime!

:- " :- "

Sorry about the lack of pictures, we have some crackers so Tony will be resizing them will try and get them on. All the buppies are beautiful! Great to hear all the stories - sounds like everyone is as mad as us.........

Back