The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Woody Facing Major

:luck: :huggles: best of luck

:luck: Best of luck for today Woody :luck:

:huggles: for all those dogs that we have heard about having such major surgery and coming through things well, and enjoying life now :wub:

:luck: :luck: :luck: Best of Luck Woody!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck to Woody I do hope all goes well for him. I know how you feel, Jax, my Kiwi has had major ops this year, and she has come through it all fine. Thinking of you.

Does anyone know how the op went?? Or what time he was booked in at?

Hes had his Op , and has wagged his tail at the nurse who has just rung me to say all went ok Phew , Ive been on tender hooks all day :huggles:

They are keeping him in as expected and Ive to ring tomorrow for an up date , If he has to stay in hopefully I can go and see him . Vet said this morning he could be in e anything from 2 days to 10 (w00t) all depends how is re pain etc

thansk again for thinking about him :luck:

That is good news , glad everything went ok :thumbsup:

Good luck with the recovery :luck: :huggles: :luck:

so pleased, that is wonderful news - you must be feeling relieved. hope he makes a speedy recovery and is home with you soon

Glad it went well, im sure he will recover well over the coming days :huggles:

Sending Woody :huggles: Let's hope he's home soon where he belong's :wub:

:luck: :luck: Speeding recovery.

Bless him, I bet the nurses are all spoiling him. Glad he is doing well. :wub: :wub:

I bet you did have a rough day Jax. :cheers: :cheers: :luck: :luck: To a speedy recovery. And loads of :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: For Woody

Great news Jax,I am so relieved for you,it is absoloutely awful waiting for the vet to ring with news,I always end up wearing a hole in the carpet from pacing!!

I hope he has a really speedy recovery and his stay in "hospital" is a short as possible as I always think they do better at home.I am sure he will be glad to see you tomorrow if they allow you to visit.

Thinking of you and of course the man himself. :huggles: :huggles:

That's great news :thumbsup:

Wishing him a speedy recovery :luck: :luck: :luck: :huggles:

im glad it went well jax, i hope he recovers quicky :luck: :luck: :huggles:

Back