The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

We need more puppy pictures...

Morgan said:
Lovely pups Nightvision, who are the parents?
Thank you!

The parents are Ch Play a While Nits-Plaudite and Frontrunner's Special Atraction.

dessie said:
Still looking nice even if they were naughty Minna!!  For me, Girl 1, and there is not much to choose between the boys, possibly Boy 4 marginally.
I'm keeping both Girl1 and Boy4. :) Girl one will be placed to live near us, and I have decided to keep Boy4 myself. They are both lovely, I only wish I could show you better photos of them.

Minna, Boy 4 is my choice also :thumbsup: glad to hear you're intention is to keep him. :D Keep those photos coming!!!!!

I like boy 5 myself , he looks to have a super shoulder . I cant believe just how much they have changed . a really super litter

Nightvision ( :b sorry I don't know your "real" human name :oops: ):

Choice of girl 1 is very obvious

Choice of male is quite difficult :wacko: , I like the hind angulations on boy 1 and 6 but this can depend on the way they are stacked....

JAX said:
I like boy 5 myself , he looks to have a super shoulder . I cant believe just how much they have changed . a really super litter
Thank you Jax! Boy5 is lovely, he is very balanced and he has super carriage, and so does boy6. I hate the new photos of boy6. he looks lovely in real life, but he refuses to stand still when we take photos. Both of the fawn boys will be shown, and I'm very happy about that.

Girl2 looks like she doesn't fit into this litter at all. :) :)

Morgan said:
Nightvision ( :b sorry I don't know your "real" human name  :oops: ):
Choice of girl 1 is very obvious

Choice of male is quite difficult :wacko: , I like the hind angulations on boy 1 and 6 but this can depend on the way they are stacked....
I'm Minna. :)

Yes, Girl1 is so much better than the girl2.

Yes, boys 1 and 6 seem to have the best hind angulations, but I think boy6 has the best ones. I think the rest are very ordinary, especially boy2.

Nightvision said:
Yes,  boys 1 and 6 seem to have the best hind angulations, but I think boy6 has the best ones. I think the rest are very ordinary, especially boy2.
:D ArrrrHHHHH ! Minna I :wub: Boy two. He's the one for me. :D

And girl one of course.........what a nice litter :wub:

Millie said:
:D   ArrrrHHHHH ! Minna I  :wub:   Boy two. He's the one for me.  :D And girl one of course.........what a nice litter  :wub:
But...but... :D boy2 has the most boring colour... :p I got a nice inquiry about him today, so let's see if he has found his new home... Here is another photo of him.

nemo100504a.jpg

Dessie: Page 7 (?) for 9 week pictures of my litter that I posted Friday. Last picture of girl 3 as she was picked up on Saturday by her new owner.

Minna: One can't tell that they are naughty! But I KNOW that you must have felt done-in by the end of that photo session!!! :sweating:

Morgan said:
Well Lana I wonder which one you think I prefer and why  :p   ;)
The solid blue girl because she is shaped like her daddy! (IMO)

Minna - boy 6 and girl 1 for me. Boy 6 has much better spring of pastern than a number of the others and like Morgan, I like his hindquarter angulation. I think his front is good also.

malin said:
Dessie: Page 7 (?) for 9 week pictures of my litter that I posted Friday. Last picture of girl 3 as she was picked up on Saturday by her new owner.
Found them Malin!! I still like the black girl best

Nightvision said:
But...but... :D boy2 has the most boring colour... :p I got a nice inquiry about him today, so let's see if he has found his new home... Here is another photo of him.
:D Boring colour ? ! Never ! ........ Hope he gets a nice home, but then you could always wrap him up and post him here :wub: :lol:

I;ve already tried that one Millie but Minna wants to swap him for Ronan!!! I'm having palpitations at the thought of even letting him go to Ireland with Graham, let alone an extended holiday to Finland!!!

:D Ah ha I could swop him for a nice Ronans son called Chase LOL :lol: :lol: (w00t)

Back