The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

We need more puppy pictures...

malin said:
First all of them 5 weeks old together with their 1 year old half-sister (same sire) who really adores puppies. 3 brindle boys and 2 black girls and 2 blue girls. 2 hours later all bits of the baby pool had been punctured...  :- "

hi lovley pups, where are you and how much are they ?tracey :wub:

Tracey I think you are a bit confused - the piece you have quoted there is from Malin's litter last year who are all now well and truly grown up.

The current litter (the black & blue babies) are not Malin's own but sired by a dog she bred and they are in Sweden.

Malin - Gorgeous babies - but I just can't pic a favourite yet... :b

We managed to take new photo of Vito, he is almost 19 months old:

vito141005.jpg

Here is also photo of him lure coursing (w00t)

PA092998.jpg

Thanks Wendy! :huggles:

I forgot to say... Don't mind about his tail, I have been lazy and let the hair grow because I'm not showing him in a little while... :p :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Looking good Minna[/SIZE] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

On another subject: I think you did a great job in Köping :flowers:

Bobo did good again today under Eve Jacoby and her brother was his most horrible self ever. After today it hard to believe that he knows what a leash is or that he has been going to ring craft classes forever. I was totally embarrassed!!! His only excuse is that I have been neglecting him because of tiny girl.

Thanks Malin! :)

I had fun in Köping, even tough my translations might have been not so good. :lol: But I ques you could understand most of them. :- "

Bobo was lovely. You really should show her more. :) I was going to come and talk to you, but I didn't have enough time. :(

Not to worry Minna. My Finnish is non-existent and I loved your translations. Your work was very much appreciated! Of course you didn't find any time; you were certainly kept busy!!!

Nightvision said:
Bobo was lovely. You really should show her more. :)
Thank you Minna!!! I will... :) This was her third show including baby puppy at Tammsvik :teehee:

Minna/Malin/Lisa ....

Can we please see full results of the show Eva judged (on the showing thread of course) ... is there a link ? Did you take any pictures Malin? Did someone take pictures of Bobo and Oskar in the ring?

Lana

Lana, go on whippet showing, I've posted the results (Thanks to Malin :flowers: :p :huggles: )

Minna: Vito's looking nice :wub:

Lana: No pictures I'm sorry. I was busy showing (i.e. having a nervous breakdown :b )

Tamara: Not mine, but results posted at the Swedish Whippet Club show results board

It's been really nice to trail this thread and see the progress of the pups to adult :D

Absoloutely gorgeous dogs :wub:

Congrats to all who own them :thumbsup: they're a real credit to you all :cheers: & the breeder!! (w00t)

Here is Vito's brother "Nemo" (the smallest babyboy who turn out to be the tallest) two months ago:

nemo200805a.jpg

And here is "Wilson" three months ago:

wilson300705.jpg

And here is Vito's sister "Kerttu" two months ago:

kerttu0608050a.jpg

I will probably see "Uno" (the fawn boy with more white) this Sunday, and I try to take new photos of him then.

malin said:
Thank you Minna!!!  I will...  :) This was her third show including baby puppy at Tammsvik :teehee:
I think she is one of the best black whippets I've seen, and she looked so much better in "flesh" than in any photos I've seen of her. :))

A friend helped with some pictures today :D Not perfect but much better than any I've had before!

Our black empress Bobo, now 21 months old @ Hund2005:

[SIZE=8pt]Black, excellent type and construction, good head eye expression, [/SIZE]

correct eye ring, good teeth, excellent topline neck chest, correct angulation front,

good mover and correct arm

72471266_39e8bc961b.jpg

:wub: :wub: blacks are always stunning :wub: :wub: definately see how healthy she is, the shine on her :wub:

2 years old

After having taken pictures of Monika's' babies it was time to torture one of my own puppy buyers with a gruelling photo session (she DID request it :- " )...

"Mille":

122127623_5870ca7037.jpg

His brother "Justin" placed 6th on the whippet LC top list and we are all very proud of him. Thinking about maybe taking up swimming:

Justin-simhall2y.jpg

The last brother "Oskar" is about to become a dad again. 3 weeks to go. Here dressed in this seasons 'hot' item, mud:

127422829_b31b4c2290.jpg

Here a pic of his lovely wife:

Whilma02.jpg

Sister Minella hard at work with her visiting nephew:

Werkiel3m_Minella.jpg

Picture of Bobo above.

How is your litter doing Minna? Would love to see some new pictures of them!

Oskar looks sooooooooooooo handsome in that recent pic - even if he is dressed in mud (but actually I can't see the mud, Malin)

Looking forward to Oskar's new litter.

Back