The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

We need more puppy pictures...

I know I'm in love with Ken!

JAX said:
Minna, I cant believe how the pups have come on in a week,  love girl 1 , Cant make my mind up about the boys . I need another week !!
Puppies send their greetings and thanks for your nice words! :)

The owner of the male visited us today and she liked the puppies also. We took one picture of the male "Nemo" who is still for sale, so here he is:

nemo060504.jpg

Karen: Since I'm more into looking than showing I tend to take my camera with me and take pictures from ringside. I love the 'casual' look you can get this way :p I think Mr Råghammar used one of my pictures of his Robbie in Dog World. Great fun! One of my first 'good' pictures was of Veefa Vesper doing the victory lap at Tammsvik. But no, I'm far from pro - just love taking pictures of beautiful Whippets :p

Ken has been carefully trained since he was a tiny puppy to put up with me... :b My older ones tend to duck and hide when I enter 'camera mode'. .. :angry: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Minna: Nice looking pup. I bet he will picked up in no time!

Wish mine would stand as beautifully :wacko: I feel like I'm wrestling crocodiles...

aslan Posted on May 5 2004, 10:36 PM   I know I'm in love with Ken
Excuse me but WHAT are you doing with MY KEN !!! ;) :wub: :wub:

malin said:
Minna: Nice looking pup. I bet he will picked up in no time! Wish mine would stand as beautifully  :wacko: I feel like I'm wrestling crocodiles...
Thanks Malin. Your pups are looking really nice too. Are we going to see some of them in Tammsvik? :)

I think your puppies stand nicely, too.

I have now realised that first you should let puppies tired themselves, and when they are just starting to go back to sleep it's the perfect time for you to start taking photos. :D :p

This is my first attempt to add an attachment. If It works it is picture of my new baby girl Kandi at 4 1/2 months.

Kandi_4.5.04_A.jpg

:D It worked!!!! Please feel free to comment.

Lana apparently there are more programs on this puter than I first thought. :p

Kerry, your girl looks like a little princess :) I bet she is a sweetheart! Half american bred isn't she?

Minna: I think mine have some sort of hidden instant-on button! Photos are always timed with them being really sleepy after a long day but the moment I put them on the table their little eyes pop open, brain goes into overdrive and they are hungry for adventure... Standing still? No way! :sweating:

Yes, you might see some of them at Tammsvik if their owners decide to try and show them. I'll take my Barbie-doll (at least Lana assures me she will be one ;) ) for a quick spin around the ring :D The classes at Tammsvik are usually huge and it is an open air show without any shade in the rings (or elsewhere). Good thing babies are first thing in the morning before things get really frying! And just because I'm writing this - rain will be poring down the whole week-end...

Last edited by a moderator:
Malin, Better late than never I thought I'd give you a comment on your pups,

Loved boy three :wub:just my style I understand why Cartman liked him and the blue girl four. Could have something to do with the fact that I handle a blue bitch for Kandi's breeder and she has won my heart. :wub:

Sorry Millie I am firmly in love with this puppy. :wub: Doesn't mater if she ever wins a thing. But I'm hopeful that she may have a few. But thanks for your positive thoughts. :D

Nice puppy, not typically American I would say (better front than they normally have! DUCK!!!!). What is her pedigree??

:oops: Forgot to say,

Minna, your little boy looks lovely, he can come and stay with me any time he is ready!!!!

Dessie I don't know how to do one of Link thingies but her sire is Woodbrooks Wizard of Oz(imp Fin) & dam is Ch Berizza Tiger Sun Set.

Kandi looks very nice Whipowil, I think she is quite similar to Lana's Layla, lovely front, well angulated fore and aft.

Minna, I think your puppies look better and better as the weeks go by, I must confess I was a little startled by their extremely short legs at first which made them look even longer. They seem to be getting a bit more length in the forearm now.

dessie said:
:oops:   Forgot to say,
Minna, your little boy looks lovely, he can come and stay with me any time he is ready!!!!
OK. I put him into a plane. :lol: I can change him to Ronan. ;) :wub:

We take new pictures of the puppies on Monday... But here is their "big-brother" Taisto (from my first litter). We took the picture today, he is little over 2-years old now. He has matured slowly and only recently starting to look more like a man. :)

taisto070504a.jpg

He is my darling. :)

whipowill said:
Dessie I don't know how to do one of Link thingies      but her sire is Woodbrooks Wizard of Oz(imp Fin) &  dam is Ch Berizza Tiger Sun Set.
Woodbrooks Wizard of Oz's sister was TOP Whippet #1 in Finland last year. I saw Wisard of Oz as a puppy many times and he did really well in the ring then. But before he was old enough to be shown in official classes he left to Australia.

Karen said:
Minna, I think your puppies look better and better as the weeks go by, I must confess I was a little startled by their extremely short legs at first which made them look even longer.  They seem to be getting a bit more length in the forearm now.
Oh, yes they had really short legs. :eek: They are still long, but now they also have more legs. They have been growing their legs during this week, so I think that on the new photos (that we'll take on Monday) they'll look much better again.

Back