The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

:wub: 2006_0311Pups0207.JPG

Great pic's , I love the one of the brindle boy in the middle of the feeding bowl :D

And the one of Wilf, with the brindle babe. :wub: :wub:

Just back from Jacqie & Jims,the little pups are every bit as lovely as they look in the pics,they are solid babes,well done Lily x :huggles:

finalez said:
Just back from Jacqie & Jims,the little pups are every bit as lovely as they look in the pics,they are solid babes,well done Lily x :huggles:

Thanks Mark & Lesley and a big kiss from Lily & the pups for making there new puppy pen :thumbsup:

They all look very contented Jacquie, :wub: they look so much bigger ;)

What do they weigh now??

Blimey haven't they grown :wub: I know a certain person who can't wait till her little one comes home! :D

:D Hi Jacquie, how are you all? Pups are looking :wub: :wub: :huggles: Looking forward to seeing them :thumbsup:

all the best, shaz and boysxxxx

naylorwhippets said:
They all look very contented Jacquie, :wub: they look so much bigger  ;) What do they weigh now??

Hi Diane,

Pups are 3 weeks old today :wub: We weighed them on Sunday. They are between 2 and 3 pounds (w00t) The little fatties :p

peddermccoy said:
:D Hi Jacquie, how are you all?  Pups are looking :wub:   :wub:   :huggles: Looking forward to seeing them :thumbsup:
all the best, shaz and boysxxxx

Hi Sharon,

They are all lovely. Lorraine is coming down at the weekend to pick her boy :) They are all playing now and it's so funny to watch :p I hate coming to work and leaving them, it's not fair. :( Why isn't there such thing as puppy leave?? o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jacquie,

Congratulations on your lovely litter of pups they are all :wub:

Jacquie said:
hi its sammy and macca :clown: dont worry we are aloud on here cause we are at school hope to come see them soon :huggles: where we can have a drink lol :cheers: from yours truely macca and sammy

Back