The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

:wub: 2006_0314Pups0244.JPG

Thanks Jacquie, all these piccys, :wub: :wub: its the next best thing, with not being able to have a cuddle. :D

oh jacq, they are sooooo sweet, i just love them all, wilf looks as if hes larfing in the 2nd picture, they look alot more brindle then in the first pictures, amazing how quick they change. :wub:

What a bunch of little angels this is the age i love best lots of work but well well worth it,they look stunning Jacq.How have they adapted to thier new bed ?

finalez said:
What a bunch of little angels this is the age i love best lots of work but well well worth it,they look stunning Jacq.How have they adapted to thier new bed ?
i'm At school i love the picture of wilf with his mouth open i will come see them soon !!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

finalez said:
Hi Les,

Pups love there new bed :thumbsup: They seem to know my voice now when I get in from work they start barking :wub:

naylorwhippets said:
Thanks Jacquie, all these piccys, :wub:   :wub: its  the next best thing, with not being able to have a cuddle. :D
Glad you like the pictures Diane :) Only 4 weeks and your be able to have lots of cuddles :wub:

smoochygooch said:
oh jacq, they are sooooo sweet, i just love them all, wilf looks as if hes larfing in the 2nd picture, they look alot more brindle then in the first pictures, amazing how quick they change. :wub:
Hi Cursty,

I just can't believe how quickly they grow and how much they change from week to week (w00t)

Holly Holly,does you school know you were on k9 ? (w00t) or did they think you were doing some boring studying!!! o:) o:) .Honestly..........A true Whippeteer x

finalez said:
Holly Holly,does you school know you were on k9 ? (w00t)   or did they think you were doing some boring studying!!! o:)   o:) .Honestly..........A true Whippeteer x
:)) She certainly is bless her :huggles: a true whippiteer thru and tru :thumbsup:

Back