The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

:wub: 2006_0304Pups0169.JPG

Glad to hear that Lily is on the mend :) But as for the pup's :wub: :wub: we already knew they were perfect. :b

Come on then Lorraine, what does your dad think of the pups? :- "

Jacquie said:
Hi jacquie, so sorry to hear about your aunt, hope you are ok. I think edie is a lovely name :huggles: :wub: :wub: little edie is gorgous :wub: good :luck: :luck: with her. The boys look great, and wilf is :thumbsup: as for brindle boys o:) o:) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :p :p they are all looking very well, you Jim and Lily are doing a great job, can't wait to see them all.

lots of love shaz and billyxxx

Are you sure that pale fawn is spoken for?????????????? He is soooooooooooooooooooo scrummy :wub: :wub: They are all fab. Regards from half bro Fynn

View attachment 27854

Jacquie said:
Come on then Lorraine, what does your dad think of the pups?  :- "
Dad thinks they all look gorgeous, strong, healthy pups and a credit to Lily, Jim & yourself.

Mum & dad have just left to travel home & can't wait to come & see them on the 18th March when they'll be moving around and up to mischief.

Love the latest photos

Luv Lorraine & simba ;)

Gorgeous gorgeous pups, I just love their colourings. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

hi, Jackgirl i :wub: (love) the puppies they are so great and cute, lets hope they do as well as Maggie and Lily 8) can't wait to see and play with them again. :p Can't wait to wear them out when there bigger please reconsider not selling Joe :oops: i mean Wilf. :lol:

Love from Jack and Holly x x x x

Joanna said:
Are you sure that pale fawn is spoken for?????????????? He is soooooooooooooooooooo scrummy :wub:   :wub: They are all fab. Regards from half bro Fynn
Sorry Joanna there all taken :( Lovely photo of you and Fynn :wub:

Pups opened there eyes yesterday, apart from Wilf who thought it would be cool to open just one :p

Jacquie said:
Joanna said:
Are you sure that pale fawn is spoken for?????????????? He is soooooooooooooooooooo scrummy :wub:   :wub: They are all fab. Regards from half bro Fynn
Sorry Joanna there all taken :( Lovely photo of you and Fynn :wub:

Shame, Wilf is :wub: :wub: :wub: gorgeous :thumbsup:

I can't have another puppy. I'm working 5 days a week at the mo. Fynn is still a loony any-way (w00t)

Jacquie said:
Pups opened there eyes yesterday, apart from Wilf who thought it would be cool to open just one  :p
:)) Jacquie, He has opened both eyes really, he is just winking at you :thumbsup:

shazxxx

Joanna said:
Lovely pic of you and fynn joanna :huggles:

shazxxx

Back