The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

:wub: My two favorite girls! 2006_0227Pups0122.JPG

They are looking great Jacquie :D ..........Benjamin said what lovely babies ......and "don't I know that girl mummy ??" (w00t) lol .......

Just Like to say how pleased i am with my little brood.

Thanks for all your kind comments.

lets hope they are as good as there mother

jim said:
Just Like to say how pleased i am with my little brood.Thanks for all your kind comments.

lets hope they are as good as there mother

:D Hi Jim , yes I agree, :luck: :luck:

lots of love billy and shazxxx

Jacquie said:
She's such a good mum Cursty - plus Lily knows the kids, she's with them everyday.  Lily was even ok when Maggie popped around to see them.  I don't think cream boy Wilf has changed colour, maybe it's the pictures.  When are you and Clive coming to see them?
Im gona come and see them when they are 4 or 5 weeks old, there more fun when they hit that age, they all look great :wub: , im getting all broody again!!

They are gorgeous jim & jacquie :huggles: Lily looks soooo contented :wub: & happy :huggles: bless her :huggles:

Ahhh. I love that first picture of the girls. She's got a huge smile on her face and she's waving at the camera. A star in the making :D

Judy said:
Ahhh. I love that first picture of the girls. She's got a huge smile on her face and she's waving at the camera. A star in the making  :D
I didn't notice that Judy - your right she has :thumbsup:

Dark brindle boy managed to escape the welping box today, while Jim was out walking Maggie :) I think he wanted to go for a walk with her :p

Jacquie said:
Judy said:
Ahhh. I love that first picture of the girls. She's got a huge smile on her face and she's waving at the camera. A star in the making  :D
I didn't notice that Judy - your right she has :thumbsup:

Is that the one you are keeping Jacquie 'cus I think she's trying to tell you something :wub:

Aaww lovely little chunkies :wub: :wub: At least I'll be able to get my puppy fix when Wilf comes up North - just have to spend most days at Dianes! :lol:

Well about time too (w00t) ...............They are all looking gorgeous :wub: .......Have you decided on your little girls name yet ??

Strike Whippets said:
Well about time too  (w00t)   ...............They are all looking gorgeous  :wub:   .......Have you decided on your little girls name yet ??
Still don't know - I have a couple in mind, but I'm not sure what one to go for o:)

Pups had there nails cut last night and the little girl made such a fuss, just like Lily does when I do hers. :wacko:

More photos to come later tonight and the big weigh in. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back