The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Just got to say a BIG thankyou to Jacquie & Lily, :cheers: for our little cream boy Wilf :wub: :wub: :wub: The naughty one lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking pups Jaquie congratulations

these should be exciting prospects for next year. :thumbsup:

Ahhh. I love that picture of Lily with her little girl tucked under he chin :wub:

naylorwhippets said:
Just got to say a BIG thankyou to Jacquie & Lily,  :cheers: for our little cream boy Wilf :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   The naughty one lol
Your welcome Diane :thumbsup: He is so strong, Lesley keeps laughing at him because he's everywhere. Yesterday he fell asleep on Lily's head :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: 2006_0222Image0061.JPG

(w00t) Jacquie, just wait for those eyes to open, you will be in for it then :lol:

Jacquie said:

:huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub: ooowww jaquie, hope you have sold them all, cos I am getting broody, (w00t) . They are absolutely georgous :wub: :wub: and can't wait to see them :)) here's pic of sky as a wee one for Diane :huggles: :wub: :wub:

little_sky_sky.jpg

Jacquie said:
Daddy's a handsome boy Sharon  :wub:   My little girl has a white chest like daddy  :wub:   The brindle boys are quite like him as well  :wub:   :wub:
:D :D very pleased for you jacquie, hope she brings you many years of joy :wub: :wub: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

lots of love shaz and billy :thumbsup: XXXXX

They really do look lovely Jacquie :wub: ........You both have to be very pleased with them :thumbsup: .......(Good job I bred from Inca though ;) )

I know I thought that Hannah :p

Pups had there due claws out today and the vet checked Lily over to make sure she is on the mend, all was ok :thumbsup:

Jacquie said:
I know I thought that Hannah  :p
Pups had there due claws out today and the vet checked Lily over to make sure she is on the mend, all was ok  :thumbsup:

Good to hear it ...........Its always reassuring when the vets checked mum and babes :D ........So what are you calling your little girl ??

Strike Whippets said:
Jacquie said:
I know I thought that Hannah  :p
Pups had there due claws out today and the vet checked Lily over to make sure she is on the mend, all was ok  :thumbsup:

Good to hear it ...........Its always reassuring when the vets checked mum and babes :D ........So what are you calling your little girl ??

We have about 4 names, but still not sure on what one to go for o:)

It's hard choosing names isn't it :D .........But it's also good fun I think.........(well I don't get out much lol :lol: ) .........

Back