The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Warning Upsetting Photo

Thank goodness for people like you and your dad.

She is looking much better already. :huggles:

:luck: Hope

The pics of her on the day you got her are distressing. :( What sort of human being could let her literally starve to near death.

I wish the wicked bastards who inflicted such suffering could be brought to account. :rant: B******s

i thought id lost her today, couldnt find her anywhere so panicked and shouted for dad as to where she was, she was off with my neice going for a walk round the yard of her pony! so a very happy ending and will soon post pics of holly and morgan for all to see a very happy girl and a very happy and healthier dog!

hopefully morgan will show her this year in lurcher shows with me so a junior handler up and coming :)

so glad to hear she's improving, can't wait to see some happy healthy pics of her, :luck: with the showing

when we have a day with no downpours i will test my new xmas camera and post before and after together, you will be astounded! Morgan sez she is taking her to the big show auntie tanya is going too ( crufts ) so my brother has tries to explain that she cant as not the type of dog for that show , to which morgan replied " well she is the best dog so im taking her! " do you reckon the KC will approve ????

posh totty said:
when we have a day with no downpours i will test my new xmas camera and post before and after together, you will be astounded! Morgan sez she is taking her to the big show auntie tanya is going too ( crufts ) so my brother has tries to explain that she cant as not the type of dog for that show , to which morgan replied " well she is the best dog so im taking her! " do you reckon the KC will approve ????
I recon when shes older she should get a job on the Kennel Club Commitee as shes got the right idea! Good luck at Crufts with your posh dog Tanya (rescue) good luck with the Scrufts (rescue) who will wow us all when she grows back into her real beauty & good luck with all wiggies who shud be the next registered KC breed in my humble opinion.

Oh my .......... :angry:

Some people are a disgrace and should be starved themselves! :rant: :rant:

Poor little girl :huggles:

I sincerely hope that she makes good progress, makes a full recovery & learns to love & trust again. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Michelle

Thank God you found that dog when you did , Its so kind of you to take her in and feed and care for her, Hope she makes a speedy recovery :luck: You are one of lifes ture Angels o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see shes coming along nicely Tanya, :thumbsup: :luck: to her & your niece.

Back