The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Warning Upsetting Photo

:angry: :rant: :rant: OH GOD no words that anyone else hasnt said but that is soooo sad poor mite she looks like a lovely dog too. :wub:

That sure is a disgrace.

If they ever find those responsible, bring em round to my place and i will pull there necks, it wont hurt i promise :- "

thank god she is in safe hands now, i really doubt she would have been on this earth much longer had she not be helped :(

she looks so like my friends saluki x boy, i'm sure she will be stunning when she is back to full health :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

and i hope the gits who did this to her die alone in excrutiating long drawn out agony :rant:

Tanya please pm me you address so i can send you a couple bags of gentle food for her , compliments of The Tilly Memorial Rescue Fund :huggles:

:eek: :angry: :( :eek: :angry: :( [SIZE=14pt]DaTs WeLl TitE ... NaStY PpL[/SIZE] :( :angry: :eek: :( :angry: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just don't know how anyone can see a dog in that state and live with themselves :rant: :rant: They need stringing up as far as I'm concerned.

Thank goodness she's safe now and has a better life ahead of her :wub:

mally said:
Tanya please pm me you address so i can send you a couple bags of gentle food for her , compliments of The Tilly Memorial Rescue Fund :huggles:

thats very kind of you mally , this shows how tilly will forever be in memory by every dog or situation she helps, thank you again :huggles:

OMG ! it's surprising she's alive in that state.

Sending lots of love, I hope she can recover, mentally as well as physically, she looks like she would be a beauty :huggles: :wub:

So bloody sickening... :rant: :rant: :rant: makes my blood boil, good job is in safe hands now... :rant: :rant: :rant:

IT COST NEXT TO NOTHING TO FEED A DOG, ITS ONLY 8POUNDS FOR A SACK OF ALL IN ONE, AND THAT WOULD FEED A DOG FOR 20 DAYS OR MORE, I HAVE 9 DOGS 3 THAT WERE STRAYS, AND IT COSTS ME 10 POUND A WEEK, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT, THE BASTARDS WANT SHOOTING, jeff

stormydog said:
WHAT A FUKIN DISGRACE...HOPE THE DIRTY BASTRDS THAT OWNED THIS DOG GO UP IN FUKN FLAMES IN THEIR BEDS  :rant:
J :rant: HN

For once you've said all that I could John.

Tanya and yer dad :huggles: There are too many dogs ending up like this. Glad that she found you.

Agree with all the posts that have gone before, but happily, at least we know shes in a great place now.

I'm so glad she's with you and your dad now Tanya. Got everything crossed for her that she can recover from this coz i know if she does there's much better things ahead of her than there are behind.

:rant: and as for the sick f***s who did that to her, i've no words at all :rant:

[SIZE=21pt]WORDS FAIL ME[/SIZE]

at least now we now if she pulls threw tanya and her dad will find a speical forever home for her

what about calling her holly

THIS IS HAPPENIN FAR TO OFTEN FOR MY LIKING.BUT DOES NOT STOP PEOPLE FROM BREEDIN.JUST HOPE THIS DOG PULLS THROUGH AND THE HUNDREDS THATS IN THESE KENNELS.

What an appalling state for someone to let her get into, agree with the fact that it costs next to nothing to keep a dog fed, it has taken her a long time to get like that just imagine standing by and watching it happen :rant: just hope that there isn't anything more serious underlying her condition. She looks like an absolute beauty even now and I wish you all the luck to bring her back to her best :luck: :wub: :luck:

OMG that is so awful.. :angry: there really is no excuse for this :rant: :rant: just glad she has use to care for her :thumbsup:

ps.. like tina said 'Holly' wud be a perfect name for her :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Tanya the food is on it's way and will be with you some time tomorrow, compliments of The Tilly Memorial Rescue Fund. Many thanks to TC for sorting out the delivery :huggles:

oh dear lord, poor baby! some people are monsters. wishing all the best for health, hope and happiness with a permanent home that's worthy

xxxxx

Back