The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Warning Upsetting Photo

Poor, poor baby. Wishing her a speedy recovery! :huggles: :luck:

What about Angel for a name as she looks like she will be an angel and a bundle of fun when she is better! :thumbsup: :wub:

OMG that is horrendous. I am so glad that she has now got you to look after her.

I like the name Hope too.

I really do hope that her poor little organs aren't too damaged and that she can recover, and go on to lead a happy life. She looks like my Saluki x (well not in that state, but you know what I mean)

I can't understand why they would have her in that condition? She'd be no use for breeding or working (presumably why they left her) What kind of a person could live with themselves?

that is so sick the crule twats :rant:

thank god shes found you

may i just say that its people like you that makes a difrence :thumbsup:

Thank god this poor little girl is safe & sound,my heart weeps for her :( i can hardly ssee the keys as im typing this.praying she makes a full recovery :luck:

no words :rant: for thwe B......S :rant:

thank god she has you & your dad....... :huggles: love the name hope,but Angel touches my buttons :huggles:

Poor little girl :wub: it must have taken ages for her to get in that state.

What evil people there are in the world :rant: I hope they get their just desserts.

Thank heavens there are also angels who have saved this girlie as she wouldn't have lasted more than a few hours/days more without help.

I do hope she makes a full recovery bless her.

I like Hope & Angel and had a saintlike dog called Holly who I'm sure would appreciate having his name live on in her.

good news to report today, she has found food is very very nice!!! she came out to the area we cook the dogs food today and had a fuss with dad , she then looked at me gone out as i put a nice red jumper on her! she was happy to have a small mooch around before we fed her again then eat her meal and fell fast asllep in a lovely duvet!

will keep everyone updated with regular progress pics :thumbsup:

tinabow said:
[SIZE=21pt]WORDS FAIL ME[/SIZE]at least now we now if she pulls threw tanya and her dad will find a speical  forever home for her

what about calling her holly

great name . i was thinking of holly too :thumbsup:

'Hope' is the appropriate name Tanya, I like it, good fitting choice. :thumbsup:

Holly is nice but not right-we get caught up on things at this time of year, I'm sorry HOPE, everytime for me...yeah! Far more fitting..................................

In all sincerity dont wish to be pendantic Tan...I am as stretched as any other soul on here at this time, however, please do not take offence at me asking ... does your Dad acts as a 'rescue kennel' for the local council? Its just the scenario is familiar to me.

Bless yous and all that...yes I'm :x at the pic you posted, i'v seen it all before and I wish i never had or will again...if only I never see it in the 'flesh' again (is there a santa :- " , oh well!), if your Dad is forking out his own pocket I'd gladly help, you know where i am, honestly...dont hesitate, i will do all I can to make good, TY for bearing with me.

Sincerely

Sheena

hi bappit! hope you are well!

dad isnt an offical rescue kennel but any whippety/ lurcher types are usually brought to us by various people as they know he has always had these type of dogs and if he cant pull one round noboby would! he is quite happy to sit up all night for days nursing sick and ill dogs , well any animal really , except cats!! so we do a fair bit of rehoming for these people as we are able to place them as well in the right homes and takes the pressure off other kennels. whilst he still has the money and we both have the time and facilities i wouldnt see that changing :thumbsup:

LisaLondon said:
How is she doing now?  Has she found a home?
yes she staying in the family tanya niece is having her but she will still be under the care of tanyas dad he cant let go fully of her and her name at the min is hollyor hope as she comes to both names

told tanya to get her finger out as we need new pics of her

hopefully another k9ner is going down to stay with tanya so should get some pics

but pleased to say she gaining weight nicely the only problem they have found is she s not good with other dogs

thats good news thats shes got a home and glad shes geting better too :thumbsup:

the poor wee love cant believe how cruel people can be 2 their animals. they dont deserve friends never mind animals!

wot about callin her faith

Them that did this should be horse whipped :rant:

milly said:

just horsewhipped??? i can think of many better ways but sadly id be banned from k9 if i said how i felt!!! here is a pic i took a couple of weeks ago in her new coat that was kindly sent to us from a k9r, i would love to name them and thank them personally but will wait til i get their permission , but they know who they are and know i thank them from the bottom of my heart , here goes , apologies for quality but taken on camera fone

holly_hope.jpg

posh totty said:
milly said:

just horsewhipped??? i can think of many better ways but sadly id be banned from k9 if i said how i felt!!! here is a pic i took a couple of weeks ago in her new coat that was kindly sent to us from a k9r, i would love to name them and thank them personally but will wait til i get their permission , but they know who they are and know i thank them from the bottom of my heart , here goes , apologies for quality but taken on camera fone

Thanks for the update Tanya, and glad she is staying in the family :thumbsup: She looks quite contented, and what a nice coat, and a wonderful gesture from whoever sent it for her :huggles:

thank goodness it looks like a happy ending for her, a nice loving family, but sadly there are plenty more unwanted pets out there, that arent so lucky, its so sad, :( :( :( :( :( :( :'(

Back