The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Teggy's Pups (uggybugs)

Here's some up to date pics of Beau, Can't believe how much he's growing, He's such a lovely dog!!!

DSCF0025-3.jpg

DSCF0040-2.jpg

DSCF0004-3.jpg

DSCF0027-4.jpg

Great pics of the pups thanks :) Look at the size of Beaus feet lol you did want a bigun didnt you :D

Hiya

Just thought I would add a couple more pickies of Tyler & Kai.... :)

They are doing well & growing up fast - Tyler is about 19" & weighs 13kg (28lb) - Kai is about 18" & weighs 11kg (24lb)

They are both fantastic such well behaved & fun boys :D The only problem were having with them is car sickness :'( - but were working on that with DAP spray & Ginger biscuits!!! :unsure: but any help or advice would be greatly appreiciated....

Tyler___Kai.jpgKai.jpgTyler.jpg

Hope to see you soon - still aiming to get to Tatton

:cheers:

Sharon & Emma

xx

Hiya Emma

I was just wondering if you are going to Tatton this weekend?????

We are planning to go on Sunday (Race Day) and would love to meet up with you and any other Brothers & Sisters of Tyler & Kai..... A Puppy Reunion..... (w00t)

The boys are fab and we are managing to get out & about a bit more now...... :))

We went to Peover Game Fair the other weekend & had a brill time........ :lol:

Hope to see you there

Sharon & Emma

xx

We're hoping to go to Tatton, but we're probably going on saturday or monday, So we can show. Beau is doing well in the show ring at the moment, i'll add some pics when i get chance. He's quite a big boy - he's 22" and about 30lb, and growing!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thats a shame :( - we were hoping to meet up and say hello......

Beau sounds a similar size to Tyler he is about 21" & 32lbs at the moment, whereas Kai is about 19" & 29lbs

We tried a bit of bale/speed racing at Peover & they both loved it..... :D

We also entered the show and they did ok but they dont like being split up much - especially Kai who hates being away from Tyler..... :wacko:

Though we might even go for 2 days yet - as we dont live far away from Tatton.......

If you let us know which day you decide to go maybe we might see you there - see what the weather brings!!!!!

:cheers:

Sharon & Emma

xx

They are beautiful pups,saw Jo's Beau yesterday and boy has he grown.

Im gonna go to Tatton sunday all being well, cant wait to see the pups :D

Just want to put my two cents in and say these pups are adorable Really lovely dogs and im surprised too that they havent found a home yet. just that time of the year i guess.

Just want to put my two cents in and say these pups are adorable Really lovely dogs and im surprised too that they havent found a home yet. just that time of the year i guess.
These pups all had lovely homes lined up before they were 6 weeks old SaSult, so im a bit confused by your post :blink:

Thats brill - it will be great to see you on Sunday :D :D

Hopefully we might meet up with Beau & his family at some stage......

Do you know if any of the other pups are going???

Thats brill - it will be great to see you on Sunday :D :D
Hopefully we might meet up with Beau & his family at some stage......

Do you know if any of the other pups are going???
Ill phone Alan, Chris, Lynn and a couple of the other pup owners and let them know its on. I'll have the pups dad with me too.

We couldn't make it to tatton at the weekend, as one of our bitches came in season, so we went to a local show. Beau got his first trophy, champion pup under 6 months. He's only been shown four times and been placed every time - he is a gorgeous little boy though!! Here's a pic of him with his winnings so far.

DSCF0033-4.jpg

Well done Beau :thumbsup: See you at Poolsbrook Jo . Pamx

hi Emma.

it's Karen, Tobys mum. We were hoping to go to Tatton at the weekend to try and spy other pups but somehing came up and we didn't get there. I just can't believe how much Beau looks like my Toby, hey they could be twins. Life is good with the boys they play and fight like mad then curl up together in a heep to sleep. They love their caravan holidays, love sitting outside a pub and everyone stroking them as they walk past-they are both very spoilt, but Toby is really spoilt-he crys when he can't have his own way but he's soooooo cute he usually just gets his own way!! he's growing into a lovely well behaved little boy, really loving infact we have completely fallen head over heels in love with the breed and are even starting to look out for a bitch to join the boys so if you know anyone who is looking for homes.......

Sorry but I still can't get my photos on

Karen

Hiya

We made it to Tatton on Sunday & had a good day :D

We met one of the other Pups - Blaze (one of the Dark Brindle Bitches) - she was lovely & her big brothers seemed really happy to see her.... :lol:

Kai showed some real interest in the racing and Chase the Bunny - so we entered him in Chase the Bunny but he decided he really couldnt leave Tyler :oops: looks like we need to work on spending some time apart!!!! lol !!!!!

We kept a look out for you Emma but we didnt see you.... :(

Well Done to Beau - what a Star he is!!!! :thumbsup:

Sharon & Emma

xx

Hiya
We made it to Tatton on Sunday & had a good day :D

We met one of the other Pups - Blaze (one of the Dark Brindle Bitches) - she was lovely & her big brothers seemed really happy to see her.... :lol:

Kai showed some real interest in the racing and Chase the Bunny - so we entered him in Chase the Bunny but he decided he really couldnt leave Tyler :oops: looks like we need to work on spending some time apart!!!! lol !!!!!

We kept a look out for you Emma but we didnt see you.... :(

Well Done to Beau - what a Star he is!!!! :thumbsup:

Sharon & Emma

xx
Glad you had a good day. Sorry i didnt make it but i had to go to work at the last minute....i was gutted :(

hi Emma.

it's Karen, Tobys mum. We were hoping to go to Tatton at the weekend to try and spy other pups but somehing came up and we didn't get there. I just can't believe how much Beau looks like my Toby, hey they could be twins. Life is good with the boys they play and fight like mad then curl up together in a heep to sleep. They love their caravan holidays, love sitting outside a pub and everyone stroking them as they walk past-they are both very spoilt, but Toby is really spoilt-he crys when he can't have his own way but he's soooooo cute he usually just gets his own way!! he's growing into a lovely well behaved little boy, really loving infact we have completely fallen head over heels in love with the breed and are even starting to look out for a bitch to join the boys so if you know anyone who is looking for homes.......

Sorry but I still can't get my photos on

Karen
If ya email me your pics i'll try and put them up for ya. I'll pm ya my email addy. Dont know if ya remember Lilly the white/black greyhound that ive got, well hopefully she may be in pup ....have a look in non-ped section for more details if ya interested. Talk to ya soon.

Just bumping up this topic as its the litter the puppy needing a new home is from.

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY to all Teggy's Pups......

How the time has flown - it hardly seems any time at all since we were waiting to come & collect our 2 little puppies.....

Now they have grown into 2 Big Handsome Boys :D

Tyler the Dark Brindle is the biggest of the two.....he has weighs in at 25kg (55lbs) & measures about 25"

While Kai the Blue Brindle weighs in at 19kg (42lbs) & measures 23"

They are still inseparable - even more so since they lost their big brother Jack in January **RIP** :(

They enjoy being out and about more now - they seem as though they are growing out of their Travel sickness - Thank Goodnes!!!.....and absolutely love going to their Agility class where they doing really well.......... :p

Tyler___Kai_1.jpgTyler___Kai_2.jpg

Back