The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Teggy's Pups (uggybugs)

Hiya

Here are a few more Pickies of Tyler & Kai :)

They have been to the vets tonite for their first set of Vaccinations & a check up....

They behaved wonderfully and the vet said that they were fantastic pups..... :D

Thank you so much Emma for letting us have this two smashers - they are so loved, and already they are a big part of our family :huggles:

Thats my boys......

Tyler___Kai_4.jpg

Kai......

Kai_3.jpg

Tyler.....

tyler_1.jpg

Just got home from Southport camping and my house seems empty without the babies :( but its lovely to see the pictures and to know that they have all gone to such brill homes. I think Teggy did a great job raising them, bless her, as 12 for a first litter must have been a shock for her but shes such a good dog and a pleasure to own i just hope you lot have as much fun with her pups as i have with her. Thanks again to all the pups new owners for giving these little uns such brill homes and keep the pics coming :D

Little Beau has settled in really well. He's had his first jab now and is a right little terror!!

Heres some pic's

DSCF0069-3.jpg

DSCF0036-3.jpg

DSCF0030-2.jpg

DSCF0017-3.jpg

DSCF0033-2.jpg

Little Beau has settled in really well. He's had his first jab now and is a right little terror!!
Heres some pic's

DSCF0069-3.jpg

DSCF0036-3.jpg

DSCF0030-2.jpg

DSCF0017-3.jpg

DSCF0033-2.jpg

Cant believe how much hes grown and he looks brilliant :wub:

Hi Jo,nice to see pics of your horses, they are beautiful :wub: Beau looks to have settled in great :thumbsup: he is a lovely colour and looks so sweet o:) Hope to see you soon, Julie

Hi Jo,nice to see pics of your horses, they are beautiful :wub: Beau looks to have settled in great :thumbsup: he is a lovely colour and looks so sweet o:) Hope to see you soon, Julie

The pup's not too keen on the horses, none of the dogs are really. They all keep there distance! lol. The horses are always very interested in any new additions, i've got some really nice pic's of them - i may put some up if i can find something dog related to say, lol.

The pup is gorgeous, He's growing loads and loves terrorising the others!! Mums been babysitting him at the weekends and he's the same with hers, lol.

We'll be at oxford this weekend i think, Are you going?

look forward to seeing more pics of your dogs and horses. Julie
The pup's not too keen on the horses, none of the dogs are really. They all keep there distance! lol. The horses are always very interested in any new additions, i've got some really nice pic's of them - i may put some up if i can find something dog related to say, lol.

The pup is gorgeous, He's growing loads and loves terrorising the others!! Mums been babysitting him at the weekends and he's the same with hers, lol.

i don't think we are going to Oxford :( hope you have a good time and the weather is kind to you 8) It's probably a good job the dogs stay clear of the horses looking at the size of those hoofs :sweating: Looking forward to seeing more pics of the dogs and the horses. Julie

mum loves having Beau and he did'nt want to go home today my lot are starting to put him in is place now (w00t) not that he to bother lol will try to get some pics on later :thumbsup:

mum loves having Beau and he did'nt want to go home today my lot are starting to put him in is place now (w00t) not that he to bother lol will try to get some pics on later :thumbsup:

Mine all think she's the best baby sitter too Jo ;) Beau's looking great :thumbsup:

Hi Emma, Definately, I've got loads but photobucket isn't letting me upload. I'll get some up as soon as i can. Little Beau is 19" already!!! He's a little stunner (not that i'm biased!)

We put him in his first show the other weekend and he came third!! Proper little poser he was. :D

Any chance of some up to date piccies of the pups???????
Hiya Emma

Here you go.....these were taken only last night..... :thumbsup:

The heat was so much here last night I decided to give them a quick bath......that really perked them up!!!!

Tyler & Kai are doing fantastic, they are growing well Tyler is weighing in at about 10kg now & Kai is about 8.5kg - I havent measured them yet as they dont tend to stand still long enough...LOL!!!!

They are walking well on their leads and really make a hit wherever we go - thats not suprising as they are such cuties...... :D

Tyler is quite laid back most of the time & is quite happy to chill with a toy or chew- while Kai is a little live wire & always on the go usually tormenting Tyler & pinching whatever he has got at the time......

People find it hard to believe they are brothers as they are so different!!!!

I too would love to see some pickies of the other pups - cause Im sure they are all as wonderful as my Two Babies.....

kai.jpgtyler.jpgjust_chillin.jpg

Sharon & Emma

xx

Hiya Emma

The heat was so much here last night I decided to give them a quick bath......that really perked them up!!!!

Tyler & Kai are doing fantastic, they are growing well Tyler is weighing in at about 10kg now & Kai is about 8.5kg - I havent measured them yet as they dont tend to stand still long enough...LOL!!!!

They are walking well on their leads and really make a hit wherever we go - thats not suprising as they are such cuties...... :D

Tyler is quite laid back most of the time & is quite happy to chill with a toy or chew- while Kai is a little live wire & always on the go usually tormenting Tyler & pinching whatever he has got at the time......

I too would love to see some pickies of the other pups - cause Im sure they are all as wonderful as my Two Babies.....

View attachment 66098View attachment 66097View attachment 66096

OMG I cant believe how much they have grown!! :eek: Really handsome boys and they look well happy :) Gotta say Kia is still my favourite ......I knew i should of kept him lol. Are you coming over to the Lurcher show tomorrow at A&T? I think they have a lurcher puppy showing class ? Thank you for the pictures. I'll try and take some pictures of the pups i still see and post them on here for you. Thanks again :D

Sharon & Emma

xx

Hi Emma

It's Karen, Tobys Mum... I have photos of Toby on my compurt-in my photos but I don't know how to get them onto this site-can anyone help me and give me an idiots guide to getting my photos on!! Toby is doing great and we love him to bits would love to show you all photos of him and his new brother and sister.

Hiya Emma

View attachment 66098View attachment 66097View attachment 66096

OMG I cant believe how much they have grown!! :eek: Really handsome boys and they look well happy :) Gotta say Kia is still my favourite ......I knew i should of kept him lol. Are you coming over to the Lurcher show tomorrow at A&T? I think they have a lurcher puppy showing class ? Thank you for the pictures. I'll try and take some pictures of the pups i still see and post them on here for you. Thanks again :D

Sharon & Emma

xx
Hiya.....

Unfortunately we cant make the show, as my daughter Emma is off on holiday tomorrow with her Gran - so loads of packing n stuff to do!!!! :(

It is tempting though!!

Im planning on going to the Game fair at Tatton Park on Aug bank holiday weekend - where if all goes to plan Im hoping to enter the Pupply class - hopefully we might see you there, if not before!!!

Sharon

x

Here's some pic's of Beau, We'll probably go to Tatton this year if theres nothing closer!! We can have a puppy reunion!

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0053-6.jpg

DSCF0072-4.jpg

DSCF0065-1.jpg

DSCF0079-3.jpg

he came over last night and i cant believe how hes grown hes making a lovely dog except when he wee on you lol

He certainly is growing, He's about the same size as Indi already!!!

Hi Emma, Definately, I've got loads but photobucket isn't letting me upload. I'll get some up as soon as i can. Little Beau is 19" already!!! He's a little stunner (not that i'm biased!)We put him in his first show the other weekend and he came third!! Proper little poser he was. :D
Hi

Please help me to get photos of Toby onto this sight-he's the double of little Beau and I think he is the most handsome puppy in the world--would love to show Emma what a little smasher he is but I don't know how to reduce my photo sizes in photobucket...please please please help...

Karen :( :( :( :)

Hi Emma, Definately, I've got loads but photobucket isn't letting me upload. I'll get some up as soon as i can. Little Beau is 19" already!!! He's a little stunner (not that i'm biased!)We put him in his first show the other weekend and he came third!! Proper little poser he was. :D
Hi

Please help me to get photos of Toby onto this sight-he's the double of little Beau and I think he is the most handsome puppy in the world--would love to show Emma what a little smasher he is but I don't know how to reduce my photo sizes in photobucket...please please please help...

Karen :( :( :( :)
I just upload my photos onto photobucket, then copy the little IMG code and paste that onto the post and mine just come out!! Hope that helps. Would love to see your puppy!!! Beau has shot up since those pic's so we're going to put a few more on, He's about 21" now and 23lb!!

Back