The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Teggy's Pups (uggybugs)

These are a fantastic looking litter of pups,and i wish all who are having one,the best of luck with them.Had i had room and the spare cash,i would have realy been keen on one of these boy's,but unfortunately for me,it couldn't happen,so i'll just have to settle for seeing pix of them,as they grow.A cross,ive alway's fancied.A real credit to the breeder,they are.

These are a fantastic looking litter of pups,and i wish all who are having one,the best of luck with them.Had i had room and the spare cash,i would have realy been keen on one of these boy's,but unfortunately for me,it couldn't happen,so i'll just have to settle for seeing pix of them,as they grow.A cross,ive alway's fancied.A real credit to the breeder,they are.

OMG! i cant wait to get tyler and kai, so glad that you are going to let us have both of these little cuties

will keep intouch and keep posting pictures of them on here to see what we are doing :D

so happy that i get to sit in the back seat with both of them and our other dog Jack! :)

Thank you

Emma xx

OMG! i cant wait to get tyler and kai, so glad that you are going to let us have both of these little cuties
will keep intouch and keep posting pictures of them on here to see what we are doing :D

so happy that i get to sit in the back seat with both of them and our other dog Jack! :)

Thank you

Emma xx
Which puppies are you having? We're having one too, Their soo gorgeous. Can't wait to get him home!!!

We promise to update you with lots of pic's too!!

We bred two litters last year and its lovely seeing pictures of them growing up on here!!!

We bred two litters last year and its lovely seeing pictures of them growing up on here!!!
Thanks orvil :) Sharon is having Tyler- big brindle boy and Kia- little blue dog thats just starting to go brindle

Thanks orvil :) Sharon is having Tyler- big brindle boy and Kia- little blue dog thats just starting to go brindle

Thank you

Emma xx
Which puppies are you having? We're having one too, Their soo gorgeous. Can't wait to get him home!!!
Hiya

We are so excited and cant wait to pick up the pups on tuesday........ :D

Tyler is the Dark Brindle & White Boy - Kai is the little Blue boy.........They will be joining our Lurcher Jack in our greatly increasing family.......... :wub:

Which pup are you having?

We will be posting some pickies as soon as we can so everyone can see how they are getting along.....

Sharon & Emma

xx

Thank you

Emma xx
Hiya

Tyler is the Dark Brindle & White Boy - Kai is the little Blue boy.........They will be joining our Lurcher Jack in our greatly increasing family.......... :wub:

We will be posting some pickies as soon as we can so everyone can see how they are getting along.....

Sharon & Emma

xx
We're having the blue brindle boy in the last picture. Think we're getting him saturday, We are sooo excited!! I'll be posting lots of pic's of him with the rest of the gang!!!

xxx

Thank you

Emma xx
Hiya

Sharon & Emma

xx
We're having the blue brindle boy in the last picture. Think we're getting him saturday, We are sooo excited!! I'll be posting lots of pic's of him with the rest of the gang!!!

xxx
OMG we are not going to be able to sleep tonite.......

We're picking up the boys tomorrow.........we are SoOoOo excited!!!!!! (w00t) (w00t)

Everyone is dying to see them - even my work mates are begging me to take them to work for a visit ASAP!!!!! :blink:

Sleep tight my little boys -_- - its going to be an exciting day tomorrow!!!!

xx

Tyler and Kia went off to their new home yesterday so im down to 2 pups left at home. Little Rainbow is off today and Beau will meet his new mum on saturday. My house seems really quiet with just the 2 pups so its gonna be really strange next week when im puppyless!

We can't wait to get beau!! The house must seem really quiet with only two left, we kept some pups out of our litters so it wasn't too bad - but now their all grown up so we were desperate for a new puppy!! It's very strange not having a puppy in the house. We can't wait to get him, we shall keep you updated and no doubt you will still see him at racing! :) :thumbsup:

We can't wait to get beau!! The house must seem really quiet with only two left, we kept some pups out of our litters so it wasn't too bad - but now their all grown up so we were desperate for a new puppy!! It's very strange not having a puppy in the house. We can't wait to get him, we shall keep you updated and no doubt you will still see him at racing! :) :thumbsup:
Thats great Orvil thanks. His little sister went today so he is fast asleep on my lap having just helped me eat my omlette!! See ya saturday :)

hi emma

will see you sat to pick beau up for jo and darren they cant wait to get him home and have lots of toys ready for him, thats if they can keep dottie ( the greyhound ) away from them lol she like a pup herself,

hopefully not be to long before you have more pups running around lol see you sat,

Hi Emma, We got bow home last night, He slept all the way through the night!! He's been really good, He's really brave, been jumping all over the others growling at them. Lol.

Heres a few pic's!!

DSCF0010-3-1.jpg

DSCF0013-3-1.jpg

DSCF0016-3-1.jpg

DSCF0021-3.jpg

:wub: :wub:

Hiya.....

At last Ive think Ive managed to get some photos............Tyler & Kai have settled down brilliantly

They are happy, full of fun and are absolute sweeties!!!!

My old dog Jack is still a bit unsure of them when they are tearing around, but he is now showing signs of wanting to join in - not that he has much chance of keeping up!!!!

This is Kai......

Kai_1.jpg

Tyler_2.jpg

Hi Emma, We got bow home last night, He slept all the way through the night!! He's been really good, He's really brave, been jumping all over the others growling at them. Lol.
Heres a few pic's!!

DSCF0010-3-1.jpg

DSCF0013-3-1.jpg

DSCF0016-3-1.jpg

DSCF0021-3.jpg

:wub: :wub:

he's lovely jo and so good slept with Megan all the way home,

Back