The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Teggy's Pups (uggybugs)

These pups are gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pictures.Must have your hands full with 12!! Are you keeping any?

These pups are gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pictures.Must have your hands full with 12!! Are you keeping any?
Thanks, im not planning on keeping any but there is a little blue dog.....no i mustn't lol. 7 pups already have deposits on them so only 5 to go :blink: Hopefully i can twist vicky or jacs arms to come take some more pics for me soon.

1 of the blue and white dogs new name is Bluey. 2 more of the babies have got lovely new homes ...the big dark brindle dog and the other dark brindle bitch. As this wasn't a planned litter i did consider getting the morning after injection for Teggy as i was so worried about being able to find the puppies good homes. I'm so pleased i let her have them as they are such bonny babies , a complete joy, and at only 3 weeks old 7 have already got smashing homes :thumbsup:

Beautiful pups.Nice and fat and healthy looking. Well done.

Thanks Pat for your nice comments.

The big dark brindle dog is now called Tyler and like the other pups has a really smashing home :)

i know alex is only 14 but surly i could throw her out now to make room for an odd blue or 2 lol

Any more puppy pic's of this gorgeous bunch? :wub:

Some pic's of the pups from earlier this week.

PPS1.jpg

PUPS.jpg

PPS2.jpg

PPS3.jpg

PPS4.jpg

PPS5.jpg

PPS6.jpg

PPS8.jpg

PPS9.jpg

Oh my god their all gorgeous, Is the one we're having the one in the last pic? Can't wait to get our's home!! :wub:

He's gorgeous!!! We can't wait to get him, went and got a load of puppy stuff for him yesterday, Lol. We've decided to call him Beau. :wub:

He's gorgeous!!! We can't wait to get him, went and got a load of puppy stuff for him yesterday, Lol. We've decided to call him Beau. :wub:
Cool name. I hope he grows into them ears!

WOW!! they all look fantastic - so well & happy :D

They really are a credit to you :thumbsup:

We cant wait to pick up Tyler..... only 1 week to go.....Yipee :teehee:

lovely pic's jac, pups have grown loads seen i saw them at thurrock Emma will see you at champs :thumbsup:

Oh my god their all gorgeous, Is the one we're having the one in the last pic? Can't wait to get our's home!! :wub:
Aww bless he's lovely Jo :wub: Guess who gets to cuddle him all the way home :p :D

emma there lovly you have done a fab job with them the little one looking through the cage is fantastic what a baby

The last of Teggys babies has found his new home today and he is lucky enough to be going with his brother Tyler to a smashing lady, i just know they are gonna be spoilt rotten. Thank you to all the people who have offered these pups such special homes and i would love to see loads of pictures of the 'gang' as they grow up....hint hint!! Thanks again :D

Back