The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Teggy's Pups (uggybugs)

Everything fine at the vets. Teggy got a clean bill of health so did all the pups :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well done TEGGY and ALBIE youve got your hands full now Emma bet your really looking forward to the day the clamber out of the nest :wacko: ouch them teeth are sharp :luck:
cheers for that linda lol I still can't believe little Alby produced all them beautiful babies

Hi love,

Cant beleive how cute they are, the little black and white ones have the same markings of Marvin, cant wait to have a cuddle.

Love Nic x

What gorgeous pups, :wub: They all look really healthy despite being such a big litter. I really love the blue and whites/blue brindles. Blues the next colour on my list :-

Do you have any pic's of the proud mum??

What gorgeous pups, :wub: They all look really healthy despite being such a big litter. I really love the blue and whites/blue brindles. Blues the next colour on my list :-
Do you have any pic's of the proud mum??
There are some pics of mum on the guess how many pups thread on this section and a picture of dad on non-ped section gin pit hes the blue brindle peddie running with hattie. Im not much use on the computer but if you pm vicky i think she has pictures of mum & dad.

how the babes doing Emma we need puppy pics
Pups are all doing great.....all little puddings! Just waiting for their eyes to open then vicky's gonna take some more piccies. Teggys off to vets tomorrow to get her stitches out, its healed up lovely so hopefully should be straight forward.....fingers crossed.

Wow they are sooo cute :wub: :wub: :wub: Pleased they are doing well :huggles:

Aww Emma they're blooming gorgeous! I'd love to come visit them now they're toddling about if that's ok?

You should of asked me to add some piks of Dad, Vicky said she'd posted a thread on here about them and how gorgeous they all are but only got a look in now! :wacko:

Anyhow here's some piks of the handsome Albie

clipboard46.sized.jpg

clipboard47.sized.jpg

clipboard25.sized.jpg

Clipboard65.sized.jpg

Clipboard68.sized.jpg

Guess where I was last night? Yip puppy heaven!! :D 2 weeks old piks of these gorgeous babies! :wub:

clipboard01.sized.jpg

clipboard02.sized.jpg

clipboard04.sized.jpg

clipboard05.sized.jpg

clipboard12.sized.jpg

clipboard13.sized.jpg

clipboard14.sized.jpg

clipboard15.sized.jpg

clipboard17.sized.jpg

clipboard18.sized.jpg

Really pleased with the homes my puppies are going too, all really smashing people.

Little dark brindle girl is now called Rainbow.

The lightest blue brindle dog is now called Toby

The two blue and white boys im not sure what they are going to be called yet.

The blue brindle bitch not sure what her name is going to be.

The pups are growing fast, playing lots and have started eating and drinking from their bowl, but i think more food is ending up all over them and me than what they are actually eating :wacko:

Back