The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Seth & Gypsy's Babes

peppermint lady said:
naylorwhippets said:
Strike Whippets said:
Cor blimey what are you feeding them ??  :D   .......Looking forward to more photos of the babies  :wub:
Last night they had Rib Eye roast for tea (w00t) It went down a treat :lol:

with a menu like that (w00t) il move in when all the pups move out :lol:

:thumbsup:

Dont give this woman ideas if she moves in with you ,you'll need an extension for all those pups she keeps buying. Mind you her parent will be happy. (w00t)

sue greenwood said:
peppermint lady said:
naylorwhippets said:
Strike Whippets said:
Cor blimey what are you feeding them ??  :D   .......Looking forward to more photos of the babies  :wub:
Last night they had Rib Eye roast for tea (w00t) It went down a treat :lol:

with a menu like that (w00t) il move in when all the pups move out :lol:

:thumbsup:

Dont give this woman ideas if she moves in with you ,you'll need an extension for all those pups she keeps buying. Mind you her parent will be happy. (w00t)

I need a extension now Sue, for Dave & the dogs (w00t)

Julie you would be most welcome :thumbsup: I will cook, you can walk the dogs :lol:

:wub: Blue. puppi_piccys_agian_007.JPG

Dianne what lovely pups they all are :huggles: Fuller is very proud of his grandchildren :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

all the best shazxxx

shaz pedder said:
Dianne what lovely pups they all are  :huggles: Fuller is very proud of his grandchildren :wub:   :wub:   :thumbsup:
all the best shazxxx

Jane, your Dillon looks so handsom, and you better get in the Rid Eye for him (w00t) (w00t) . Look forward to seeing him soon,

good :luck: :luck: with him :thumbsup:

shazxxx

They grow so quick don't they .......Little Olive :wub: .......The boys are pretty handsome too :*

shaz pedder said:
shaz pedder said:
Dianne what lovely pups they all are  :huggles: Fuller is very proud of his grandchildren :wub:   :wub:   :thumbsup:
all the best shazxxx

Jane, your Dillon looks so handsom, and you better get in the Rid Eye for him (w00t) (w00t) . Look forward to seeing him soon,

good :luck: :luck: with him :thumbsup:

shazxxx

:oops: :oops: :oops: I mean rib eye :lol:

Back