The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Seth & Gypsy's Babes

NAOMI said:
jade said:
:) how many days to go now naomi not that we are counting olive is :wub: make sure you come and find me and dillon we well be everywhere and say hello as dillon and olive are like twins diana said good luck with her and hamish sid and blue are  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   roll on sunday

have got a bit fed up of naomi constantly pacing up and down waiting for friday so ive removed all calenders, clocks etc from the house :D

I here you are pacing up & down aswell Rob :lol: :sweating: Not long to go now :thumbsup:

:p dont forget diane we will need a last batch of pictures before they go :huggles:

and seeing how ms. greenwood :- " is not posting many pics :eek:

lord knows what us puppy peekers are going to do :- "

:lol: :thumbsup:

jade said:
:) how many days to go now naomi not that we are counting olive is :wub: make sure you come and find me and dillon we well be everywhere and say hello as dillon and olive are like twins diana said good luck with her and hamish sid and blue are  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   roll on sunday
WAY TOOOOO LONG Jane!!!! :blink: all of 64 whole hours (Im sick of counting the days now - hours seems far shorter) :wacko: :lol:

Unfortunately we're not going to make Gloucs... so I will have to sneak a last cuddle with your gorgeous boy on Friday when we pick up our gorgeous girlie :wub: :wub:

But will definately look out for you & Dillon (not that we'l be able to miss him) at the Indie in July, so that we can get the twins back together again :huggles:

that sound good to me well not long now hope you got wood floor all that pacing :D

jade said:
that sound good to me well not long now hope you got wood floor all that pacing  :D
:lol: Yep got wood floors - Though giving myself a headache with the racket Im making :lol: Just 54 hours to go :D

[SIZE=14pt]2520 MINUTES 26 SECONDS TO GO [/SIZE]

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Is that all lol ......I wish you both loads of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: with little Olive .........Shes gorg :wub: :wub: :wub:

Strike Whippets said:
Is that all lol ......I wish you both loads of  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   with little Olive .........Shes gorg  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Thanks Hannah :thumbsup: As for little Ethel (fab name btw) she is beautiful - she was my fave from the start :wub: :wub:

:- "

i cant remember :eek: ,,,,, when is naomi picking olive up????? :- "

only she has not mentioned it to anyone :unsure:

:p :thumbsup:

Theyre' all gorgeous Diane, little Olive is my fave, can't blame Naomi for being so excited! :wub:

:huggles: well one more sleep to go naomi and rob and olive will be home today will feel like the longest day for you give dillon a big hug from me :wub:

jade said:
:huggles: well one more sleep to go naomi and rob and olive will be home today will feel like the longest day for you give dillon a big hug from me  :wub:
Today will feel like a month :blink: Bet you can't wait for Sunday :wub: I will give your baby boy a massive hug for you Jane - he'l soon be home with you :huggles:

peppermint lady said:
:- " i cant remember :eek: ,,,,, when is naomi picking olive up????? :- "

only she has not mentioned it to anyone :unsure:

:p   :thumbsup:

Oh .... Have I not told anyone? :unsure: ...... best remind you all then ....

[SIZE=14pt]1800 MINUTES & counting!!! [/SIZE] :lol: :p

Is little princess Maddie as excited as you Naomi :lol: ..................they are gonna be bestest sisters :huggles:

Esthermax said:
Is little princess Maddie as excited as you Naomi  :lol: ..................they are gonna be bestest sisters  :huggles:
Well we've had a pep talk Cheryl ... and Maddie has promised to share all her worldly belongings including her crown :lol: she wouldn't agree on sharing her Daddy's lap though.... so Olive will just have to be a Mummy's girl (shame for me :lol: ) :lol:

NAOMI said:
Esthermax said:
Is little princess Maddie as excited as you Naomi  :lol: ..................they are gonna be bestest sisters  :huggles:
Well we've had a pep talk Cheryl ... and Maddie has promised to share all her worldly belongings including her crown :lol: she wouldn't agree on sharing her Daddy's lap though.... so Olive will just have to be a Mummy's girl (shame for me :lol: ) :lol:

:lol: :lol:

:- " well todays the day good luck to sid olive and blue they are all going to there new homes today well naomi good luck with little olive i will see you at the indi in july with her we want loads of pictures roll on sunday and dillon comes back to met the deadly gang

jade said:
:- " well todays the day good luck to sid  olive and blue they are all going to there new homes today well naomi good luck with little olive i will see you at the indi in july with her we want loads of pictures  roll on sunday and dillon comes back to met the deadly gang
Thanks Jane :thumbsup: Can't wait - am sooo excited :lol: Diane siad your Dillon weighs over 8lb now (w00t) - Will be thinking of you on Sunday when he finally reaches his new family :huggles: As for piccies - there'll be loads - you'll be sick of them all :- " :thumbsup:

(w00t) 8lb we can never have another pictures

Back