The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Seth & Gypsy's Babes

[SIZE=14pt]11 DAYS TO GO & COUNTING!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Can't wait Diane!! :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
jade said:
:) well its the big black boy who coming to live with the deadly gang im over the moon  :- " and cant wait 2 more weeks and diana and dave you know i will love this boy as he one of my own well done seth today you made me proud
Well Jane, I have weighed him today, because he is such a big boy (w00t)

He is now 5lb 15 1/2oz (w00t) But he is gorgeous, handsome & sooooooooo loving :wub: :huggles:

Well Jane, I have weighed him today, because he is such a big boy (w00t)

He is now 5lb 15 1/2oz (w00t) But he is gorgeous, handsome & sooooooooo loving :wub: :huggles:

Any new weight on my Olive, Diane? :huggles:

:blink: that great diana enjoy your last 2 weeks with my fat boy poor old rolo got his work cut out with dillon :thumbsup: roll on glos :wub: laura coming and cant wait

jade said:
:blink: that  great diana enjoy your last 2 weeks with my fat boy poor old rolo got his work cut out with dillon  :thumbsup: roll on glos  :wub: laura coming and cant wait
He's not fat Jane, he's solid (w00t) Rolo will have a really good playmate :thumbsup: As all Dillon wants to do is play :wub: He's a really good boy :huggles:

:- " that just what i want anice solid boy diana cant wait to give him loads off love :- " :)

Must have more pics before the babies go to their new home :D get your skates on Diane

Just got back from seeing the pupsters ...... OMG what a difference!! (w00t) They were all flying round - into everything... and o so confident and happy! Dillon is just soooo gorgeous :wub: You want to see him ragging that onion sack (w00t) Just over [SIZE=14pt]8 DAYS TO GO [/SIZE]

NAOMI said:
Just got back from seeing the pupsters ...... OMG what a difference!!  (w00t)   They were all flying round - into everything... and o so confident and happy! Dillon is just soooo gorgeous  :wub:   You want to see him ragging that onion sack  (w00t)   Just over [SIZE=14pt]8 DAYS TO GO [/SIZE]
anyone would think your counting down the days naomi!! :wacko:

i dont blame you, i know jane is very excited now :thumbsup:

this will be the longest week :oops:

but good luck with olive :wub:

NAOMI said:
Just got back from seeing the pupsters ...... OMG what a difference!!  (w00t)   They were all flying round - into everything... and o so confident and happy! Dillon is just soooo gorgeous  :wub:   You want to see him ragging that onion sack  (w00t)   Just over [SIZE=14pt]8 DAYS TO GO [/SIZE]
Dont you have a camera? Fancy visiting puppies without a camera :- "

:) cant wait now not long to go come on diana need some more picture please

What ever gave you that idea :- " (w00t) This week seems like a month going by :wacko: Jane has got a gorgeous boy in Dillon :wub: He's sooo loving - he gives you so many kisses - bless him :huggles: and he's soo quick bombing round Diane's living room :blink:

Thanks for wishing me luck :thumbsup: I wish Jane :luck: too with Dillon

As for piccies..... Rob's gonna post a few on tonight - so watch this space :thumbsup:

What ever gave you that idea :- " (w00t) This week seems like a month going by :wacko: Jane has got a gorgeous boy in Dillon :wub: He's sooo loving - he gives you so many kisses - bless him :huggles: and he's soo quick bombing round Diane's living room :blink:

Thanks for wishing me luck :thumbsup: I wish Jane :luck: too with Dillon

As for piccies..... Rob's gonna post a few on tonight - so watch this space :thumbsup:

Can't wait for more photos as its about time ;) and Olive is gorgeous as are the others :D

Back