The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Scca

Debbie Reed said:
SuviWhat a fantastic day for you :D . Amie and I looked on and admired you and the girls. They both looked fantastic and, despite all your worries, you handled them beautifully.  I only hope we are still worthy enough to stand next to in the ring in future!!!!!

Enjoy your day

Debbie, Fleur and Amie

P.S did you get that champagne? and hoped you saved me some!! :cheers:

Thanks so much Debbie, we are having champagne and chips for tea!!

You must ALWAYS stand next to me in the ring you are my lucky mascot and a lovely friendly face :huggles:

Took your advice and ate ALL the way home to stay awake. See you soon... :thumbsup:

Photo of the final line up

Best Puppy (Ruby), Bitch CC & BOB and Dog CC

line_up.jpg

My Ruby :wub: Stormburst Winter Sparkles For Citycroft :wub:

02.06.07.jpg

02.06.07_head.jpg

They're lovely photos and the one that Louise took of Frankie is ace! :thumbsup:

Well Done to Rachel & Phoebe on getting her stud book number !! :cheers: she looked lovely!!! :wub: well done to everybody else today!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if Ruby went better in the challenge I wish I had stayed as I thought she really moved wonderfully in her class and really owned the ring :D

Thanks for the pictures of Lou-bag Louise - pleased you just about caught him striding out, I was really pleased with him in the challenge as he really moved into the next gear despite the heat and me forgetting the heat-reflective coat :b

Also forgot to say well done to Louis sis Mable for her 3rd in YB and also Libby for getting placed (again (w00t) ) with Pip in PGB!!

:cheers: Well done everyone - sounds like it was a great K9 day :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: What a brilliant day for you JoK :wub: :thumbsup: and all K9ers that got placed . Jo , Jax............. Alison and Monty :huggles:

Yes we are all burnt and came back to thick FOG for the last 50 mile . :- " so much for sunny Cornwall .

Didn't have such a bad day with Chaz having VHC in Grad and his sister MIlly also gettingVHC as well, at her first Champ Show :p bless her .

Wow , a Belgian whippet BOB !! what an acheivement for Gerard and Dolores.

Well done Baby Lady, congratulations. :cheers:

well done k9ers esp jo frankie ruby berry & louise it was lovely to share it with you . woody was 4th in junior if i could just put some weight on him i would be happy :huggles: i am so sun burnt i have blisters :x :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE EVERYONE [/SIZE] :cheers:

What a day , we are all so proud of you :wub:

Oh well done EVERYONE! Sounds like a great day, despite the sunburn. :b

Louise - that is an EXCELLENT photo of Frankie - Jo, I'd use that one for advertising if I were you! And may I say - Ruby looks better and better every time I see her - I really like her shape. Need to see a moving shot of her now, just like the Frankie one ... Louise? ;)

Boxing Helena said:
Wow , a Belgian whippet BOB !! what an acheivement for Gerard and Dolores. Well done Baby Lady, congratulations.  :cheers:

I agree with you Bart, what an achievement

congratulations to all the K9 members :cheers:

Thankyou to everyone, who wished us congrats with our Phoebe gaining her stud book number, we are over the moon!! :huggles:

Juley said:
Just walked in, I'm very very burnt and have a bit of sunstroke i think. (w00t) . Wanted to say what a fantastic day. So very thrilled for Jo and her two and Berry was amazing, got chucked from MPB and Dawn ( thanks Dawn) said to go in PB regardless for the pracice. She won it!!! He said how much better she had moved. Berry says that Ruby owes her big time for beating the other girls so Ruby could be BP. :lol:   :lol: Can I just say a HUGE thank you to the "umbrella" crew who cheered us on.  :thumbsup:

Well done to everyone else who did well too. :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:

Really enjoyed my day out with the `Umbrella crew`

Pleased with Harvees return to the ring and 5th in Limit class of [SIZE=21pt]31[/SIZE] not 31 !! ( just for you TC :lol: ) Libbee 3rd in Grad and India decided today she wasnt having any of it :( never mind ,

So pleased to see Jo and Juley having a super day , Know wonder your car past us with such speed Jo , I think you were still `flying high `

As regards Umbrella , Tina `windsdream` your brolly ( very kindly keeping my gang cool :huggles: ) is now in the hands of Tina , Lawleymoon , as Im sure she will see you before I do

Well done to any other K9ers placed :cheers:

Sounds like a great day i wish i was there :thumbsup: lovley photo's.

A BIG Well Done to all k9`ers :cheers:

JAX said:
Juley said:
Just walked in, I'm very very burnt and have a bit of sunstroke i think. (w00t) . Wanted to say what a fantastic day. So very thrilled for Jo and her two and Berry was amazing, got chucked from MPB and Dawn ( thanks Dawn) said to go in PB regardless for the pracice. She won it!!! He said how much better she had moved. Berry says that Ruby owes her big time for beating the other girls so Ruby could be BP. :lol:   :lol: Can I just say a HUGE thank you to the "umbrella" crew who cheered us on.  :thumbsup:

Well done to everyone else who did well too. :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:

Really enjoyed my day out with the `Umbrella crew`

Pleased with Harvees return to the ring and 5th in Limit class of [SIZE=21pt]31[/SIZE] not 31 !! ( just for you TC :lol: ) Libbee 3rd in Grad and India decided today she wasnt having any of it :( never mind ,

So pleased to see Jo and Juley having a super day , Know wonder your car past us with such speed Jo , I think you were still `flying high `

As regards Umbrella , Tina `windsdream` your brolly ( very kindly keeping my gang cool :huggles: ) is now in the hands of Tina , Lawleymoon , as Im sure she will see you before I do

Well done to any other K9ers placed :cheers:

HOW many dogs were there in Limit? (w00t)

Thank you everyone . We are very proud whith the fantastic result of " Baby Lady ". It was a great day ( just a litle hot :D :D :D ) and a marvellous achievment.

Those are the first pictures .....

13848427.jpg

Baby wins the CC

13848449.jpg

Baby has got the BOB

13848470.jpg

Baby is 2nd in Group

In move

13848403.jpg

13848385.jpg

Back