The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Scca

Well done Jo and Juley with the Stormbursts! :cheers: :cheers:

Well done to the Lanakeshena girls Zahra and Phoebe too! :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

GROUP 1 CH/IR CH VELDTKAMMER LADY DONE A BUNK JW Breed: Rhod Ridge

GROUP 2 INT/BELG CH SANDLINE BABY LADY [ATC AE00317BEL] Breed: Whippet (MR & MRS CLOES-MARION)

GROUP 3 CAN/AM CH GRANDGABLES MS SUPERNATURAL AT CARPACCIO (IMP) Breed: Dach Mi SH

GROUP 4 CH/AM CH KLASSICS MILLION DOLLAR BABY AT TOKAJI Breed: Basenji

[SIZE=21pt]Well Done :D :D [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
the luverly Louis....., well done

Louise

Southern_Cos_07_Post_Grad.jpg

Southern_Cos_07_Post_Grad_stand.jpg

:cheers: Well done Doris on a lovely Stakes Result and a good win for Nina. Jo and Juley too with the Stormbursts. :cheers:

well done to all k9ers who did so well especially :cheers: :cheers: nina and jo and juley :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: Well Done to Jo & Frankie & Juley, and the Stormburst girls & boys!! what a day youve all had!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Well Done to everyone else who did well today too! :cheers:

:cheers: Well done to all K9ers who have had a fantastic day, including Gerard and Dolores (Sandline) also K9ers on their first British CC & BOB :cheers:

It was a shame Diva couldn't be there to see you again, she picked the wrong time to be in season :(

:cheers: Well done to Rachel & Phoebe for getting your stud book bumber, both your girls looked lovely - and the lovely Zahra :wub:

I'm very proud of my sister and her 2 today, Frankie getting his 2nd RCC and Ruby making an amazing Champ show debut! Even better that Berry went on to win Puppy too. :thumbsup:

Well done to Jo and Louis - he looked fab and of course Alison & Monty!

Teena got Reserve in JD with Woody too :thumbsup:

Alison, I am also sun burnt, only on my feet though, I kept my suit jacket on regardless! :b

Another congratulation must go to Sarah with Emme (Misha) who at 5 mths and 28 days passed her BRONZE GOOD CITIZENS :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]GO STORMBURST AND CITYCROFT[/SIZE]

What a mega brilliant day for you and for K9, loads of well dones to everyone, and Alison, a brilliant result.

Jenny

:oops:

Well done everyone we really missed a good day :cheers: - we were one of the absentees as Tizzy leapt the fence last night and has been limping :( and very subdued. I've been watching the results all afternoon . Once again well done

Sue

Well Done to everyone :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

A fantastic day for us, can't stop smiling!

Cassie won post grad bitch and Suvi got a fourth in yearling which is fantastic. (w00t)

Just walked in, I'm very very burnt and have a bit of sunstroke i think. (w00t) . Wanted to say what a fantastic day. So very thrilled for Jo and her two and Berry was amazing, got chucked from MPB and Dawn ( thanks Dawn) said to go in PB regardless for the pracice. She won it!!! He said how much better she had moved. Berry says that Ruby owes her big time for beating the other girls so Ruby could be BP. :lol: :lol:

Can I just say a HUGE thank you to the "umbrella" crew who cheered us on. :thumbsup:

Well done to everyone else who did well too. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Suvi

What a fantastic day for you :D . Amie and I looked on and admired you and the girls. They both looked fantastic and, despite all your worries, you handled them beautifully. I only hope we are still worthy enough to stand next to in the ring in future!!!!!

Enjoy your day

Debbie, Fleur and Amie

P.S did you get that champagne? and hoped you saved me some!! :cheers:

:cheers: WAY TO GO STORMBURST AND CITYCROFT :cheers:

What a wonderful day for you all, and well deserved to :thumbsup:

well done Jo, Teena, Tc, Alison, and of course Emme who is gorgeous congrats on your Bronze :wub:

Very well done Nik, on that stud book number welll deserved :thumbsup:

well done everyone,and well done misha :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. It was a fabulous day for me today - thrilled to bits with the pair of them. Ruby actually went far better in the challenge than she had in the class (as she was calmer and Juley had helped me with a few tips :huggles: ) Louise that photo of Frankie is lovely :wub:

Well done to everyone else who was placed today. Rachel and Nikki were both thrilled with their sbn's :cheers:

Had a lovely day altogether, it was great to be able to sit together in the sun and enjoy the show. :) Im burnt to a crisp and feel shattered, but it's worth it! :lol:

rls22 said:
:cheers: Well done to Rachel & Phoebe for getting your stud book number, both your girls looked lovely - and the lovely Zahra  :wub:

Oooh! I hadn't realised that! :b Niamh is VERY proud of her mummy Phoebe!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Big congrats to Rachel and family! :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Back